Advanced Construction and Remodeling, LLC

Old 07-28-2014, 09:02 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Advanced Construction and Remodeling, LLC

Advanced Construction and Remodeling

If You Can Dream It, We Can Build It!

At Advanced Construction & Remodeling, LLC, we pride ourselves on delivering affordable, high quality construction projects. Whether you need an addition, remodel, pool, patio, or custom home, we are your best choice in The Villages.

Specializing in:

Additions
Remodeling
Lanai Enclosures
Pools and Patios
Summer Kitchens
Golf Cart Garages
In-Law Suites
Living Room Extensions
Swimming Pools
Spas
Birdcages
Glass Lanai Enclosures

As a state licensed contractor, we have successfully completed over 1,500 projects for our clients. The years of experience and expertise we have gained enable us to design and deliver the highest quality, affordable project for you. From our very first meeting, you will be confident that you have selected the most knowledgeable and professional contractor to complete your project.

Call us Today!
352-205-4270

CLICK HERE TO VISIT WEBSITE!

CGC 1512354 | CPC 1457442
Old 06-24-2020, 05:46 AM
Angry Advanced Construction

We are at the end of a project and asked via a text for them to contact us last Thursday. This is six days later and they have still not responded. We will post again detailing the project when we see it at completion. But for now, tick-tock, we are waiting for them to respond.
Old 06-19-2017, 03:53 PM
Veteran member

We had a very bad experience with them on a pool and solar heat installation. After Four leaks in solar tubes and problems with the pool,they would not return our calls. Theatened legal action before they half a##ed the pool repair. I finally called Jack's Solar and they had to tear all solar panels of roof and replace with correct solar panels. Even the connections were made from car radiator hose and car clamps.Jack just laughed when he came to inspect it.
I would not let them build me a dog house for FREE!
Old 06-19-2017, 02:57 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,686 Times in 3,599 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by almondz View Post
Don't know what has happened, but last year I met with them and loved dealing with Rich even though we were still trying to come up with a final plan. In the past month or so I've tried to contact them and, even when they answer, I can't get anyone to call me back. I really wanted to use them but I see most of the positive posts on here are older so I'm not sure what has happened.
If you can't get them to respond before they get your work, it could be an indication of what's to come.

Jus say'n
Old 06-19-2017, 02:48 PM

Don't know what has happened, but last year I met with them and loved dealing with Rich even though we were still trying to come up with a final plan. In the past month or so I've tried to contact them and, even when they answer, I can't get anyone to call me back. I really wanted to use them but I see most of the positive posts on here are older so I'm not sure what has happened.
Old 09-11-2016, 11:40 AM

We had a very large room addition done by Advanced Construction. It took a bit longer than was originally thought but rarely do construction job get done on time.
I measure the character of an organization by how they respond to problems that might arise later. We had a window water leakage problem. The owner got involved and ultimately made it right. It could have been one of those scenarios where there could have been finger pointing between the window company and the contractor. In this case Advanced just took care of it.
Old 03-28-2016, 09:43 AM

Have to agree with maryann. Have used them before and they did a good job. Decided to use them again at a new house and it was quite possibly the worst experience I have ever had. My 6-8 week job took almost 6 months and the quality of work was no where near what it was the first time I used them. It was clear they either had too many jobs or we were at the bottom of their list for some reason. The owner never returned calls and stopped returning emails. Thank goodness I have no reason to ever need to do work like this again. This was a simple job of a lanai extension.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryann saums View Post
This was the worst experience, no communication at all. They say they are coming and never show. I paid balance of job with promise they would finish. But never finished project, as they said they would. Definitely would not recommend this company.
I am hesitant to write this, but I think this poster might have got the wrong company. I am very well acquainted with this company, they are a family who are native to Oxford and have been well established in this area for many years. The Father was the original owner, the sons continue the various businesses.

However, if this poster calls this company she will have immediate service, and under these circumstances the owner, himself, will probably come to the house. Everything they do is computerized, and every piece of information is on a computer in each company truck, on top of which they have an extremely efficient front desk contact, this is not a rinky dink fly by night. They do not ask for money up front, but as various pieces of the building is completed they then request partial payment.

I certainly hope the poster gets this problem settled to her satisfaction.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 03-01-2016, 09:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,383 Posts

Never, ever pay in full until any job is completed to YOUR satisfaction.

The law is on your side!
Old 03-01-2016, 06:34 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryann saums View Post
This was the worst experience, no communication at all. They say they are coming and never show. I paid balance of job with promise they would finish. But never finished project, as they said they would. Definitely would not recommend this company.
maryann: Your post is very important and you certainly appeared to be wronged. So you may want to provide more details such as time period, extent and nature of work and what was not finished. Also important agreement as to when they would start, complete job and agreement on method and timing of payment.

One wonders if they over committed in the period of your project? I hope you reported them to Senior v Crimes as many residents rely on their response to residents inquiries. I did so with a landscapping business which proved accurate.

Sorry for your dilemma
Old 02-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Angry Advanced Construction

Old 05-12-2015, 04:09 PM

We just had our golf cart garage added by advanced. We found them here on TOTV. They did a great job. We love that no one can tell that our garage wasn't part of the original house build. We got several estimates and they were actually the lowest. We were a little nervous about that, but the quality is outstanding and they were great to work with. If you need anything done I would give them a call.
Old 05-05-2015, 04:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

We used them to remodel our home many years ago - they did a great job. We found the view we wanted, but the house was too small for our needs. They solved that. Then they did several makeovers in our street, much bigger than mine and everyone is pleased with their work.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 05-05-2015, 04:04 PM
Default Excellent remodel!

Advanced just finished a remodel on our house. We have a bougainvillea model home. The living room in this model is very small. Advanced added 8 feet to the living room and a golf cart garage in front. It is beautiful and best of all looks like it has always been there. The front of the home was beautifully designed and everything far surpasses our expectations. I have a nice living room, and my husband has his golf car garage. Best of all, we didn't need to move!! Very timely and all of the subcontractors were very professional. No corners cut anywhere! Our project manager, Danny, was on top of everything. Soooo happy!!

Last edited by hellokris; 05-05-2015 at 05:19 PM. Reason: want to rate 5 stars. forgot!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.