E.P.I.C. Home Professionals, LLC

E.P.I.C. Home Professionals, LLC

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

E.P.I.C Home Professionals, LLC - Great Company
Old 07-07-2017, 09:41 PM

Smile E.P.I.C Home Professionals, LLC - Great Company

We recently (7-6-17) hired E.P.I.C. Home Professionals, LLC to do outside window trim around the three windows on the front of our home. The final result is not only beautiful but the workmanship is impeccable. This company truly stands out as exceptional. Their timeliness, courtesy toward the customer and the quality of their work was superior. Their willingness to do both large and smaller jobs is quite impressive. Their communication was quick and reliable. We highly recommend this company and would hire them again without hesitation. Many thanks to a trustworthy Samuel Thornburg, owner of E.P.I.C. Home Professionals, LLC, for a job well done. We look forward to doing business again with this company in the future.

Paul & Bernadette Luciano
Village of Piedmont

Outstanding Responsiveness!
Old 09-17-2017, 04:30 PM

Smile Outstanding Responsiveness!

We live in Charlotte in The Villages. Immediately after Hurricane Irma, I contacted E.P.I.C. for a roof shingle repair. The phone was answered by Tara. A very pleasant conversation resulted in Sam coming out with his son Gabriel for a quick inspection of the damage. Sam came on the day promised. After the inspection on a Thursday, he told me he would be back on Saturday to do the work and gave me a price estimate, I agreed. He showed up on Saturday as promised and did a great job. The final price matched his estimate. I couldn't be happier with E.P.I.C. Simply put, they were responsive and did a wonderful job. I kept their business card for any future work. Thanks Tara, Sam and Gabriel! Nice job!

Last edited by Dzurinko; 09-17-2017 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Added my Village
Sponsored Links
EpicHome Improvement satisfies
Old 10-04-2018, 05:55 PM

Default EpicHome Improvement satisfies

Sam and Brad just completed a remodel on the back of my home including installing a 12 foot slider door. They were punctual, polite, and very skilled. I gave them 5 stars!
Old 11-27-2018, 11:14 AM

We have just had our Lanai converted into a Cat 5 sunroom by Sam and team.
From the moment Sam arrived at our home to produce an estimate to the final sign off we were treated with respect.
Sam ensured that we were made aware of options and Tara provided us with the estimates.
When the work started, we felt that it was being managed and done by real professionals.
The result is everything we wanted and more. It’s stunning - the words are those of our neighbours and we echo that.
We highly recommend Sam and his team. Thanks guys - we really appreciate it. Ray and Louise Watkins.
Old 02-28-2019, 05:58 PM

Great Job on our sunroom addition. Sam did everything he said he would and more. Came in on budget, left a clean work site every day. They were a pleasure to work with and thanks to Brad as well.

Will be hiring them again.

Tags
home, villages, llc, professionals, thornburg, click, professional, 636-8543, inspections, mitigation, description, detailed, 551-3400, handicapped, call, modifications, today, free, estimate, 352551-3400, tara, samuel, 352636-8543, rbc, contact