Looking for General Contractor

Closed Thread
Old 03-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Exclamation Looking for General Contractor

We had a flood in our kitchen due to a faulty install of a faucet. We need someone who can check to see if there is a mold issue under the sink in the kitchen and replace the cabinet if necessary. We also need to replace the laminate floor in the kitchen with tile. Please contact Jack or Barb
@ 352-350-2511. Thanks for looking...
Old 03-07-2017, 04:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

I would use Frank DeAngelo (he advertises on this site), he is a home inspector, and will be able to tell you if you have a mold or moisture problem. He is excellent to work with. You can contact home warranty about the cabinet, they will be able to give to the make, model, and color of the cabinet, and the name of the original installer. A call to the installer will let you know if you cabinets are still available.
My step son does tile work, over 15 years of experience, he has completed work for several neighbors, and can be reached at: Dan Dyer, 610-496-7320 (cell). Typically he works with you, you pickup the tile and grout, and he installs.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
I would use Frank DeAngelo (he advertises on this site), he is a home inspector, and will be able to tell you if you have a mold or moisture problem. He is excellent to work with. You can contact home warranty about the cabinet, they will be able to give to the make, model, and color of the cabinet, and the name of the original installer. A call to the installer will let you know if you cabinets are still available.
My step son does tile work, over 15 years of experience, he has completed work for several neighbors, and can be reached at: Dan Dyer, 610-496-7320 (cell). Typically he works with you, you pickup the tile and grout, and he installs.
Thank you for the information!

Tags
kitchen, replace, laminate, floor, cabinet

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.