Need some advice

Closed Thread
Old 01-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Location: The woods of the UP of Michigan and the Village of Pinellas
Default Need some advice

We are slowly going about making the house our "home". At this time we are looking to put a closet and storage cabinets in the laundry room as well as a couple of work surfaces. I don't even get estimates from companies unless they are recommended by TOTV. Can you tell me who you may have used for similar services and if you were happy or not. Negatives are just as important as positives. Thanks.

I'd rather regret what I've done, than regret what I've left undone. Lucille Ball
Old 01-06-2014, 07:24 AM
Platinum member

We asked the builder for the name of the sub that installed our kitchen cabinets. As it turns out, ours were installed by Timberwood.
Tim Richardson- (352) 553-3215

We contacted him and he installed more (of the same style) cabinetry in the laundry room and bath. We also had him add an under cabinet wine glass rack in the kitchen. He customized the size of the rack to fit the space I designated.

Our neighbor called Tim as well when he purchased a replacement fridge that was much taller than the allotted space. Tim repositioned a few of the cabinets, changed out the top moulding around the kitchen and it looks wonderful. Our neighbor is very happy.

Prices were reasonable and workmanship was very good. Both jobs done in a timely fashion. Very pleasant and conscientious fellow.
I liked the way he installed our original cabinets and was happy to have him come in again.
Old 02-15-2014, 02:17 PM

To use only TOTV advertisers to do your work - is both a very sound and intellegent one - good decision!
Old 02-15-2014, 02:30 PM
Veteran member

We've done the same...used the contractors that our builder used to make any additions/changes to our home.

Last edited by Lovey2; 02-15-2014 at 02:31 PM. Reason: typo
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.