Club holder for 4 seater golf cart add on.

Closed Thread
Old 10-11-2021, 08:22 AM
Location: Currently Genesee, Colorado but selling house soon and heading out in a van. We’ll be in TV in Kct
Default Club holder for 4 seater golf cart add on.

Good morning villagers. I just bought a two person rear seat for my golf cart. It now seats four. I also purchased the golf club holder that mounts to the back.
Problem is that there are straps at the top but the bottom could easily slide off because there is no tray.
Does anybody know of or has done a DIY solution for this? I appreciate any advice. Thank you and hit ‘em straight, Jim
Old 10-11-2021, 04:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMeso View Post
Good morning villagers. I just bought a two person rear seat for my golf cart. It now seats four. I also purchased the golf club holder that mounts to the back.
Problem is that there are straps at the top but the bottom could easily slide off because there is no tray.
Does anybody know of or has done a DIY solution for this? I appreciate any advice. Thank you and hit ‘em straight, Jim
I think I understand what you want, a picture would be great, but in any case, I am sure I can fabricate a holder, I have done similar for other neighbors. Send me a Private message if you are interested and we can get together.
Old 11-04-2021, 02:32 PM

If the structure is there, you could just wrap a bungie cord around the bottom of the clubs.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, club, holder, cart, morning

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.