Advice Please

Closed Thread
Old 03-19-2016, 08:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts
Default Advice Please

I have searched the internet and can not come up with a solution. The problem is my right knee must be extended almost fully for me to be comfortable when driving. Is there an way to have a Golf Cart seat moved backward? Any other option to complete the mission would be appreciated. Thank You in advance. One other thing...where can I buy the solution if there is one??
Old 03-19-2016, 08:59 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I have searched the internet and can not come up with a solution. The problem is my right knee must be extended almost fully for me to be comfortable when driving. Is there an way to have a Golf Cart seat moved backward? Any other option to complete the mission would be appreciated. Thank You in advance. One other thing...where can I buy the solution if there is one??
We have an upgraded golf cart seat that is adjustable. Backwards is one direction. We bought it from The Villages Golf Cart Store. Anything is possible here Nucky.
Old 03-19-2016, 09:37 PM

Also, as I shopped for carts, I found that they vary wildly on how far the pedals are from the seat. EZ Go were the closest. Yamaha were the ones farthest from the seat.

Old 03-19-2016, 09:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
We have an upgraded golf cart seat that is adjustable. Backwards is one direction. We bought it from The Villages Golf Cart Store. Anything is possible here Nucky.
Thank you sir. That was easy. Good job.
Old 03-19-2016, 11:22 PM
KittyKat

I also bought a Yamaha because of the seat-to-pedal distance. I had my knee replacements in 2006.
Old 03-20-2016, 12:29 AM
Sage

Ah! What a beautiful give and take. Question answered with no shots. What a great example you guys are to others. Thank for the good answers. Yamaha it is with a custom seat, beautiful.
Old 03-20-2016, 04:20 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalGranny View Post
Also, as I shopped for carts, I found that they vary wildly on how far the pedals are from the seat. EZ Go were the closest. Yamaha were the ones farthest from the seat.
We have two carts. Yamaha for me (6'3") and EZGO for her (5'2"). Pedal distance was the consideration. Saw several after market fixes but they were not very effective.

Good hunting!

Tags
solution, option, complete, moved, golf, cart, seat, mission, backward, thing, buy, advance, appreciated, problem, knee, internet, advice, comfortable, searched, driving, extended, fully

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.