Village Discount Golf Car

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 07:53 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default Village Discount Golf Car

Club Cars
Yamaha
&
EZ-GO

2012 CLUB CARS All Colors Electric/Gas
$6395.00

(These are Village Ready!!! Best Sunbrella Enclosure Design in the Business!!)

FREE TALK OF THE VILLAGE DELUXE PACKAGE!!!!
Includes: Headlights, Taillights, Turn Signals, Horn, Floor Mat,
2 Deluxe Mirrors, Pinstriping With Names and Sand Bottle

(package with purchase of a Golf Car and not valid with any other special offers)

We have the BEST Prices on Golf Cars in The Villages!

Sales, Service, Rentals, and Accesories.
Come See Us or CALL TODAY!!!

352-633-8480

8590 E CR 466 Ste D
The Villages, Fl. 32162

***Located in Santa Fe Crossings Plaza
Just 1/4 mile East of Morse Blvd. on CR 466***

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

We pride ourselves on quality, value, and service well after the sale.

" We do everything for less "

Last edited by Ad poster; 12-12-2013 at 11:15 PM.

Old 02-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post
Club Cars
Yamaha
&
EZ-GO

Best Prices in The Villages !

Sales, Service, Rentals, and Accesories.
Come See Us or CALL TODAY!!!

352-633-8480

8590 E CR 466 Ste D
The Villages, Fl. 32162

***Located in Santa Fe Crossings Plaza
Just 1/4 mile East of Morse Blvd. on CR 466***

We pride ourselves on quality, value, and service well after the sale.

" We do everything for less "
I've been to this store many times and have always been treated well by a knowledgeable and friendly staff. I've added to my bag with many handcrafted Hybrids that have been priced very user friendly. Great place to do business and Mike works hard to make you a happy customer.
Skip 2
Sponsored Links
Buyer beware of Village Discount Golf Cars
Old 09-27-2014, 05:51 AM

Default Buyer beware of Village Discount Golf Cars

These folks don't stand behind their products. We had a defective turn signal stick for 9 months and my husband finally agreed to pay $100 to fix it because it was a big safety issue. Sal and the other folks at Village Discount Golf Cars just kept stringing us along and refused to stand behind their warranty. I would not do business with them again. Their carts look nice but they don't stand behind their warranty. Also, the first time we had the oil changed, the repairman told it it looks several years old, and the cart had supposedly been reconditioned less than 6 months prior. I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Last edited by tammy.brendel@bp.com; 10-06-2014 at 03:50 PM. Reason: refunded money
Old 09-27-2014, 05:59 AM
Sage

Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.

Any other experiences with these guys??
Old 09-27-2014, 07:36 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip2MySue View Post
I've been to this store many times and have always been treated well by a knowledgeable and friendly staff. I've added to my bag with many handcrafted Hybrids that have been priced very user friendly. Great place to do business and Mike works hard to make you a happy customer.
Skip 2
They sell clubs too?
Old 10-03-2014, 10:26 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy.brendel@bp.com View Post
These folks don't stand behind their products. We had a defective turn signal stick for 9 months and my husband finally agreed to pay $100 to fix it because it was a big safety issue. Sal and the other folks at Village Discount Golf Cars just kept stringing us along and refused to stand behind their warranty. I would not do business with them again. Their carts look nice but they don't stand behind their warranty. Also, the first time we had the oil changed, the repairman told it it looks several years old, and the cart had supposedly been reconditioned less than 6 months prior. I will be taking my business elsewhere.
Mrs. Brendel, I am sorry to hear about your problem. It is our policy that one unhappy customer is one too many. We enjoy coming to work every day, and consider customer satisfaction as our number one priority.
After speaking with your husband at length, we have discovered there was a misunderstanding in regard to the $100 charge. We are mailing you a refund of the $100 immediately, and would like to offer to perform your next annual service free of charge. Please call us to schedule your service at any time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, as we take great pride in 100% satisfied customers.
Regards,
Sal Granata Mgr.
Old 10-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Discount Golf Car View Post
Mrs. Brendel, I am sorry to hear about your problem. It is our policy that one unhappy customer is one too many. We enjoy coming to work every day, and consider customer satisfaction as our number one priority.
After speaking with your husband at length, we have discovered there was a misunderstanding in regard to the $100 charge. We are mailing you a refund of the $100 immediately, and would like to offer to perform your next annual service free of charge. Please call us to schedule your service at any time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, as we take great pride in 100% satisfied customers.
Regards,
Sal Granata Mgr.
Interesting what the TOTV can accomplish.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:56 PM

We received the refund check. Thank you.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Veteran member

I just bought new seats from these folks. Great price and a really quality product. I've since had an accident with my cart and immediately contacted them. They are working on an estimate so stay tuned.. There will be a direct comparison to the villages carts when all is said and done.
Old 07-29-2015, 11:48 AM

Just purchased a 2013 reman Yamaha gas cart from them and they have been wonderful to deal with. I would recommend them highly from the experience I've had.
Closed Thread