9 hole availability

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2020, 05:14 PM
Angry 9 hole availability

The periods on the championship courses when one of the nines is closed it makes it very difficult for the nine holers to not only get a tee time but to get on to the courses they want. They have no control over which course they can select because of the straight tee time arrangement. This process not only limits teetimes and makes it more difficult to get them, but makes getting the courses that the nine holers want virtually impossible. For the 15 years we have lived in the villages, my wife and I have played nine holes outside of busy season on virtually any course we want at virtually any time of day. This year with so many of the names closed, it has been almost impossible to get on the times and courses we want it. I pay for priority membership and got virtually nothing for it this year.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:34 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,656 Times in 938 Posts

Sorry to hear of your trouble. Hoping you continued health.
Old 10-22-2020, 08:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,351 Times in 2,390 Posts

When I put in a tee time request I do not indicate if I am playing 9 or 18 holes. I didn't even know you could do that.
When checking in I am asked if I am playing 9 or 18.
Old 10-22-2020, 08:38 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,753 Times in 3,629 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
When I put in a tee time request I do not indicate if I am playing 9 or 18 holes. I didn't even know you could do that.
When checking in I am asked if I am playing 9 or 18.

Exactly.
And you go out online and there are tons of open tee times.
Old 10-22-2020, 08:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich42 View Post
The periods on the championship courses when one of the nines is closed it makes it very difficult for the nine holers to not only get a tee time but to get on to the courses they want. They have no control over which course they can select because of the straight tee time arrangement. This process not only limits teetimes and makes it more difficult to get them, but makes getting the courses that the nine holers want virtually impossible. For the 15 years we have lived in the villages, my wife and I have played nine holes outside of busy season on virtually any course we want at virtually any time of day. This year with so many of the names closed, it has been almost impossible to get on the times and courses we want it. I pay for priority membership and got virtually nothing for it this year.
I am sorry .
Old 10-22-2020, 09:12 AM
Veteran member

If you need more kool-aid just ask for it
Old 10-22-2020, 09:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich42 View Post
Are We Blessed - Or What?
Closed Thread

Tags
virtually, courses, time, makes, difficult

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.