9-Hole Champ Events/Competition of Any Sort?

Closed Thread
Old 02-26-2018, 11:40 AM
Sage
Default 9-Hole Champ Events/Competition of Any Sort?

I know that, depending on the season and time of day, you can pay for and play 9 holes on the championship courses, but I'm wondering if there is any sort of organized competition, leagues, tournaments, or events that are played using 9 hole rounds. Maybe something like men's day, which is 9 holes for Executive courses of course, but is 18 holes for championship courses.

I think I know the answer, but thought I'd ask anyway. Anybody?
Old 02-27-2018, 10:05 AM
Sage

Guess the overflow of responses answers my question.
Old 02-27-2018, 10:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
I know that, depending on the season and time of day, you can pay for and play 9 holes on the championship courses, but I'm wondering if there is any sort of organized competition, leagues, tournaments, or events that are played using 9 hole rounds. Maybe something like men's day, which is 9 holes for Executive courses of course, but is 18 holes for championship courses.

I think I know the answer, but thought I'd ask anyway. Anybody?
Nothing that comes to mind. Men's Day on the Exec's are 9 hole scrambles; on the Championships, the game varies, today it was a RARE scramble, next week it is a Pick Your Partner Best Ball. The competition during the Championship Men's Day varies; all the events are handicapped to make the play as fair as possible.

Last edited by kcrazorbackfan; 02-27-2018 at 10:17 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
courses, holes, day, sort, championship

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.