9 hole tee times on Championship courses

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2015, 09:29 PM

what if you have 4 people who usually play in alotted time on championship courses, but because of another appt, one of the 4 would only like to play 9 holes. Also, my friends and I play alot of 9 hole golf and it doesn't mean we are slow, sometimes we just want to play 9 holes.
Old 01-22-2015, 10:36 PM
Gold member
Default If your post made sense....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker Dog View Post
9 hole tee times on Championship courses should changed to after 2pm. Nine hole players would be able to play at least 9 holes before sunset and this would allow 18 hole players to keep up the pace of play. Comments????
by including your reasoning it would be easier to respond. Just saying it would allow 18 hole players to keep pace is ludicrous....as for they should be changed to after 2pm...how would that allow them to finish prior to sunset? They go off now at 1:30 and easily finish...at 2hrs10min. they could tee off at 3:15 and still finish...
Old 01-22-2015, 10:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibsongirl View Post
what if you have 4 people who usually play in alotted time on championship courses, but because of another appt, one of the 4 would only like to play 9 holes. Also, my friends and I play alot of 9 hole golf and it doesn't mean we are slow, sometimes we just want to play 9 holes.
During this time of year, I think you have to pay for 18 even if you decide to quit after 9. If there is a weather condition (rain, cold, etc.) you might get a rain check for half the fee, but I'm not sure of that. After mid-May, you can play just 9 and pay half the 18 hole rate anytime.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.