After Hours Golf

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2013, 07:16 AM
Default After Hours Golf

So I go to an executive course around 6:50 last evening to play 9 holes. I had a guest with me so I told the man in the starter house I would wait till 7pm so we could just walk on. I am a villager so I wouldn't have to pay. Which is why I waited till 7pm because I had a guest. While were waiting and looking at the views we see a golfer that wasn't there before on the 2nd hole playing 8 balls off the tee box. I mention it to the gentleman in the starter house because he said the course was empty. This has happened several times before when I'm out there on the course I run into people who just appeared out of no where. Well to make a long story short, the ambassador was called and he approached this man and told him if it's before 7pm he must check in at the starter shack. The man got in his cart and stormed the shack arguing that he had passed the shack and the windows were closed and no one was there. The starter told him he had been there since 7am and hasn't left the window. He also told the gentleman in the future he can't just slip on the course where ever he wants and begin to play. He was miffed and barked loudly to the starter about his rights. Unbelievable the arrogance of some people. To just assume you can walk on the course anytime, anywhere and then begin to tee up 8 balls when you have people waiting to start is unacceptable! At the very least check in, and if you are playing more than 1 ball, have the common sense to let the pair of golfers play through. I'm seeing more and more of this and it's really starting to bug me. Also, leave the dog home and don't bring him on the courses.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:01 AM
Sage

PM sent.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:21 PM

hmmmm was your guest going to pay or get on free. Using the course after hours should be a no-no . The other guy probably did not fix a divot, just like most all of the free loaders
Old 04-23-2013, 05:04 AM
Gold member

Whats this 7PM rule????
Old 04-23-2013, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPaLarry View Post
Whats this 7PM rule????
The Starters on the Exec courses leave at 7PM during the summer months. Other than that you still owe a trail fee if you ride and have not paid your trail fees. A guest still needs to pay for their round of golf. So, no change from any other time of day. If the Starter is not there return the next day to pay.
Pretty easy eh?
Old 04-23-2013, 06:44 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy D View Post
hmmmm was your guest going to pay or get on free. Using the course after hours should be a no-no . The other guy probably did not fix a divot, just like most all of the free loaders
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.