Available tee time access

Closed Thread
Old 03-20-2017, 07:57 AM
Default Available tee time access

Why aren't phone system users given access to the available tee times on line users have access to on exec courses. I put in a request on Thursday for a Monday tee time for 2 but had to be between 8-11. Confirmation call on fri said they could not accommodate me request. On fri I called for available tee times for 2 any exec course any time before noon. System said no tee times available. My friend (a renter) then went on line to see what was available and it showed 7 tee times available at various courses for 2 before noon. I called back again still slots open. My friend looked again on Sunday while we were at the polo match and still had 3 tee times for 2 before noon. Phone system still came up empty for available tee times. Seems that tv is not giving access to open tee times to the "free" users in favor of those they can get an additional $8 mo for. That is wrong to be doing. An available tee time should be available to all villagers not just those willing to use their additional money system.
Closed Thread

Tags
tee, times, system, access, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.