Bubba Watson

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-25-2011, 04:14 PM
Sage
Default Bubba Watson

Really really like this guy......Maybe the new Tiger.....I know he has a swing all of his own, but let's not foget Arnold Palmer.....He is such a great guy....Today during Accenture Match Play, he interviewed in the third person and it was a hooooot!....Question: Does anybody else have that 3 iron, 284 yard shot...Answer: Bubba does!....He is a real guy, that loved his Dad, and got emotional during every win.....Keep striping it Bubba!!!!
Old 02-25-2011, 04:26 PM
Sage

I love Bubba's style - hope he does well this weekend.

But "maybe the new Tiger"? Hardly. He has 2 wins on tour, no majors, and he is already over 32 years old. At the same age Tiger had 61 wins and 12 majors.

If you see Bubba in person you'll see that he never hits a straight shot. He loves to curve everything, which I find great. Not many players try to shape shots like he does.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:22 PM
Gold member

AND, Bubba's 6'3'' tall and only weighs 180. Not the biggest guy on the PGA Tour by any means, but he's No. 1 in driving distance. Lots of fun watching Bubba play the game. And the next Tiger is probably ten years old (or not yet born) - there's no one on the horizon now with any chance of matching Tiger's stats.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

I hope he keeps his sense of humor and humility in the face of success - I really like his style!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.