Country Club Rates

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2015, 04:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,884 Times in 2,430 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
What exactly does this free membership entitle us to? From what I understand any member of the general public can play on our "country clubs". Do we get a lower rate if we don't have the priority membership?

Free means you can play the clubs course for the daily free oops fee
Old 04-22-2015, 08:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,361 Times in 2,394 Posts

[quote=dbussone;1049167]It is my understanding that, without a priority membership, Villages residents are given a 10% discount compared to the rate a member of the general public would pay.[/quote
/////
Old 04-22-2015, 08:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
That is not correct. The championship courses are open to the general public. That being said, non-owners will be at the bottom of the totem pole as far as getting a t-time. Basically, non-owners would get whatever t-times are left after all others are assigned.
How would a non owner request a tee time?
Old 04-22-2015, 08:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
No one is debating that. I do have a question however. Is it possible to play eighteen holes of golf every day on the executive courses.

Free Golf for Life is a pretty wide open term. How often can you play? How many holes can you play? If you go and use a practice putting green, have played golf for free that day? If you are allowed to play once a month or once a week at no charge does that cover the Free golf for life?

I no longer play golf, but I understand that it can be very difficult to get tee times in the winter months. There is some kind of point system that limits the amount that you can play.
Free information. www.golfthevillages.com
Old 04-22-2015, 11:05 PM

Quote:
No one is debating that. I do have a question however. Is it possible to play eighteen holes of golf every day on the executive courses.

Free Golf for Life is a pretty wide open term. How often can you play? How many holes can you play? If you go and use a practice putting green, have played golf for free that day? If you are allowed to play once a month or once a week at no charge does that cover the Free golf for life?

I no longer play golf, but I understand that it can be very difficult to get tee times in the winter months. There is some kind of point system that limits the amount that you can play.
As a single golfer my husband had no problem golfing every day when we were there from Jan-March. He was also able to book more than one round on days that he wanted to golf 18 holes. We used the 3 day booking system. Just waited until the reserves went thru and took what was left over.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.