Ease of Getting a Golf Tee Time

Closed Thread
Old 11-22-2021, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamina View Post
We will be visiting The Villages in February to see if this lifestyle is for us. Our main interest is golfing. We plan on golfing most days. We will have a guest ID, how hard is it to get tee times with this ID? If there are any tricks to getting a tee time feel free to share.
Easy to get on your lifestyle visit.....they make reservations for you. MUCH more difficult to get from Dec thru April if you live here. You will NOT be able to play every day....or even almost every day.....or even most days.

Every tee time will be taken on every executive golf course on virtually every day from Oct 1 thru early May.
You can play a championship course -- for $80 though
Old 11-22-2021, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulinTV View Post
Someone correct me if I am wrong........
I don't believe if you truly have a "Guest Pass" that you can use the online tee system or buy the trail fee package. And you need a resident ID number which you would be a "Guest of" to even play on the executive courses.
Confirm with the Salesperson assigned to you and they can probably set you up with tee times while you are here.
Bingo! Guest cannot book tee-times. Resident passes only.
Old 11-22-2021, 03:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,359 Times in 2,393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYtoTV2021 View Post
Easy to get on your lifestyle visit.....they make reservations for you. MUCH more difficult to get from Dec thru April if you live here. You will NOT be able to play every day....or even almost every day.....or even most days.

Every tee time will be taken on every executive golf course on virtually every day from Oct 1 thru early May.
You can play a championship course -- for $80 though
No tee times is hogwash! I just checked available tee times for more than 2 players for tomorrow.
I quit counting at 50 in the AM and the same for the PM.
This “no tee times” is some kind of an urban legend.
Don’t believe me…….do the search!
Old 11-22-2021, 05:54 PM

When we came for our lifestyles visit last year the real estate agent got us 2 tee times at 2 separate course. We were very pleased with the result.
Old 11-22-2021, 07:27 PM
Veteran member

If you’re planning to play “every day” AND you are flexible, consider looking for “open tee times” rather than trying to put in a request for a tee time…..
Old 11-22-2021, 08:27 PM

If you are Lifestyle guest, your sales rep can/will set tee times up for you. Won’t have problems at any executive course because there are specific times blocked out specifically for Lifestyle guests.
Old 11-23-2021, 07:48 AM
Default So true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
No tee times is hogwash! I just checked available tee times for more than 2 players for tomorrow.
I quit counting at 50 in the AM and the same for the PM.
This “no tee times” is some kind of an urban legend.
Don’t believe me…….do the search!
This is true. Aside from registering for tournament play I always use the option for open tee times. You can use it to find tee times one, two or three days out and there are always multiple choices. I too have never had an issue getting a tee time you just have to know how to use the system.
Closed Thread

Tags
tee, golfing, time, ease, hard

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.