Edwin Watts, never again

Closed Thread
Old 12-22-2014, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpyrzenski View Post
My name is Tom Pyrzenski, an employee at Edwin Watts. After reading a "documentary"
regarding an individuals visit to our store I am inviting this person to come back and ask for me personally. I work on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturday.
I would very much like to discuss the problem that seemed to develop and see if I can better understand the situation and perhaps rectify a poor relationship.
We pride ourselves on taking care of our customers.
At least you know my name.
I sent you a message Tom.
Old 12-22-2014, 08:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,404 Posts

Ok, why buy grips on internet and have shop put them on? Don't take no Brain Surgeon To replace grips. The business in in business to make money. Money made on selling products (in this case Grips) and labor installing them. think about it? What ever job you have making 100K when the shoe on the other foot you may get it?

Last edited by Topspinmo; 12-22-2014 at 10:49 PM.
Old 12-22-2014, 08:26 PM

Grip your own clubs
Old 12-22-2014, 08:41 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Matzy

I do understand your anger. But, and that is one thing I can't understand is that I never would post my anger at any time. Why? Well, everybody has a different feeling, likes to be treated differently (same for restaurants). If I am not satisfied I would talk to a responsible person like a manager or representative/owner.
To go right away to post something what was bad in my mind or feeling will lead to more anger or disappointment, and sometimes to very difficult reaction(s). We have this problem already sometimes with social media. One article can lead to an explosion of anger.
Sorry, that's just my opinion (my father taught me in case of disappointment or anger, wait a minimum of one day and then re-think the whole problem, then react).
Old 12-22-2014, 10:56 PM
Gold member
Default Huh? What?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc Moser View Post
Ok, why buy grips on internet and have shop put them on? Don't take no Brain Surgeon To replace grips. The business in in business to make money. Money made on selling products (in this case Grips) and labor installing them. think about it? What ever job you have making 100K when the shoe on the other foot you may get it?
I don't seem to be able to understand what you are writing...
Old 12-23-2014, 01:26 PM

I would understand your complaining if you had tryed to order the grips from the store and they could not get them. But you ordered from the internet to save a few bucks then expect them to do the work at a cheap price, and do it while you were there instead of dropping them off. I see no fault by Edwin Watts , been there many times with no problems.
Old 12-23-2014, 01:34 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred53 View Post

I'ii try. He buy some grips off the web (understand what the web is right). Now he goes to shop that sell high end golf stuff (clubs, bags and GRIPS) now he wants the shop to put them on.

Last edited by Topspinmo; 12-23-2014 at 03:53 PM.
Old 12-23-2014, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolpterry View Post
I would understand your complaining if you had tryed to order the grips from the store and they could not get them. But you ordered from the internet to save a few bucks then expect them to do the work at a cheap price, and do it while you were there instead of dropping them off. I see no fault by Edwin Watts , been there many times with no problems.
They didn't offer to order them. Didn't save any money on the grips, but I got the color I wanted.
I didn't haggle price, and had they said they only grip clubs when the grips are purchased there, fine. But they didn't just made a lame excuse about how busy they all were with the sale.. with not a customer in the store. In the time it took them to put my grips on, I would have likely found something else I wanted to buy during my wait.

Read the post, the grip thing was not my only issue. No big deal to me, plenty of golf shops in TV area, glad to do a favor for a past customer, or potential customer.
Old 12-23-2014, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc Moser View Post

I'ii try. He buy some grips off the web (understand what the web is right). Now he goes to shop that sell high end golf stuff (clubs, bags and GRIPS) now he wants the shop to put them on.
There was more than just the grips..
Old 12-23-2014, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matzy View Post
I do understand your anger. But, and that is one thing I can't understand is that I never would post my anger at any time. Why? Well, everybody has a different feeling, likes to be treated differently (same for restaurants). If I am not satisfied I would talk to a responsible person like a manager or representative/owner.
To go right away to post something what was bad in my mind or feeling will lead to more anger or disappointment, and sometimes to very difficult reaction(s). We have this problem already sometimes with social media. One article can lead to an explosion of anger.
Sorry, that's just my opinion (my father taught me in case of disappointment or anger, wait a minimum of one day and then re-think the whole problem, then react).
If you read my original post, I waited months after the rude comment, tried the store again.. a few more months, tried em out again. Waited 2 days after my last trip before posting here.
Old 12-24-2014, 01:29 PM
Sage

I would think they would of bent over backward for you just for the potential glove sales! I wonder why they couldn't order the color grips that you wanted?
As you said plenty of other places to go.
Old 12-24-2014, 02:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpyrzenski View Post
My name is Tom Pyrzenski, an employee at Edwin Watts. After reading a "documentary"
regarding an individuals visit to our store I am inviting this person to come back and ask for me personally. I work on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturday.
I would very much like to discuss the problem that seemed to develop and see if I can better understand the situation and perhaps rectify a poor relationship.
We pride ourselves on taking care of our customers.
At least you know my name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzello View Post
I sent you a message Tom.
Ozzello and Tom, why don't you guys meet and work this out. Maybe that would end the pi**(&* contest.
Old 12-24-2014, 03:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,558 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred53 View Post
Same here and also post #37.
Old 12-24-2014, 04:30 PM

Ozzello I like the way you think
Old 12-25-2014, 01:43 PM

My wife just bought me several Christmas gifts there and said they were very pleasant and helpfull.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.