Executive Golf Course - Push Cart

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2020, 02:14 PM
Question Executive Golf Course - Push Cart

Which are your favorite Executive golf courses to walk-on with a "Golf Push Cart".

I just picked one up recently but don’t want to make anyone wait. I’m a steady strong walker but some holes are long distance from each other, those are the ones I’m trying to avoid in order to keep the pace of a foursome going smoothly....

My yearly golf cart trail feeds are up to date but would like to walk from time to time depending on the course.... Thanks!
Old 06-29-2020, 06:38 AM
Sage

Don't feel that you will slow anybody down. Our 4-some is frequently filled in with a walker. We never have to wait for him.
Old 06-29-2020, 06:58 AM

Hubby and I have been here 6 years and ALWAYS walk any of the Executive golf courses. I play 3 - 4 times a week, he plays 2 - 3 times a day. Our observation is that walkers are generally a little faster than carts. We don't spend time at the back of the cart picking out our clubs, or putting them back. We don't sit in a cart and tally our score. We do all that while walking to the next tee box. If we are with someone in a cart, we usually make it to the next tee and still have to wait for those ahead of us. Even on the longer walks.

Last edited by runkcrun; 06-29-2020 at 06:59 AM. Reason: typo
Old 06-29-2020, 07:18 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,327 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvic 1 View Post
Which are your favorite Executive golf courses to walk-on with a "Golf Push Cart".

I just picked one up recently but don’t want to make anyone wait. I’m a steady strong walker but some holes are long distance from each other, those are the ones I’m trying to avoid in order to keep the pace of a foursome going smoothly....

My yearly golf cart trail feeds are up to date but would like to walk from time to time depending on the course.... Thanks!
All of them. Me and my push cart head to all, no matter how hilly. Never hold others up. I actually end up waiting at times for them to catch up. Great 2 to 2 1/2 mile walk.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, cart, executive, i’m, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.