Executive Golf Inclement Weather Policy

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2017, 05:33 PM
Platinum member
Default Executive Golf Inclement Weather Policy

The Villages Golf website inclement weather policy doesn’t mention any particular temperature point for waiving penalties. This Saturday morning, the temp is expected to be in the low 30’s. In the past we’ve played in the cold but it’s not fun. Is there a temp that causes TV to waive missed play penalties that I might have missed, or is frost the trigger?
Old 12-07-2017, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCART View Post
The Villages Golf website inclement weather policy doesn’t mention any particular temperature point for waiving penalties. This Saturday morning, the temp is expected to be in the low 30’s. In the past we’ve played in the cold but it’s not fun. Is there a temp that causes TV to waive missed play penalties that I might have missed, or is frost the trigger?
Frost is not the trigger, they VERY seldom waive prior to the date, if it that cold they will waive the penalty that morning.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

It's only when they have to de ice the ambassadors before waiving no shows!
Old 12-08-2017, 05:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
On TheVillages.net - Login - Email, tee-times, computer support - serving The Villages, Florida and the Tri-county area. go to the website that morning and if there is a red bar going across the screen. I think it will say in the bar.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:56 AM

Quote:
This morning the Villages tee time system says there will be no cancellation points all day due to the cold temperature.
Only one reservation point will be charged to each person that cancels a tee time.
Closed Thread

Tags
penalties, temp, golf, inclement, weather

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.