Fix Your Ball Marks Folks!

Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2017, 09:49 AM
Platinum member

Last night I saw the ultimate culprit. As I passed the second hole of Walnut Grove while headed South on the Mulberry to Belle Meade Circle trail, I saw a fellow hitting multiple tee shots to the green. He was a low handicapper and had hit the green about ten times. Hmmm, says I, let me watch this play out. I pulled over and observed. He picked them all up without repairing a single pitch mark and headed back to the tee to resume his practice. This was after the starter shack closed and the ambassadors left for the evening. Before anyone asks if I spoke to the guy, let me say this. I am not going to confront someone when I am wearing a wet swimsuit and wrapped up in a beach towel like it was a sarong.
Old 05-15-2017, 10:59 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredman View Post
Gee, I thought that the snow birds were responsible the ball marks in the greens
Also not waiting for the other foursome to get off the green or letting them finish the second shot on a par 4 fairway. Fore.....got em !
Old 05-31-2017, 08:56 AM

I have played with two people in the past that stated that they didn't have to rake the sand or fix their ball marks because they were Premium members. Disgusting.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:16 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloanst View Post
I have played with two people in the past that stated that they didn't have to rake the sand or fix their ball marks because they were Premium members. Disgusting.

I've heard that myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Tags
fix, greens, ball, marks, heads

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.