Golf and cigars

Closed Thread
Old 08-07-2017, 08:45 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofitz13 View Post
Wow. I tried to ask, very respectfully, a simple question. Please reread the op. I always ask for permission. If anyone says no, then I don't. A simple "no, not acceptable" response would have been appropriate. Again, reread the op... one response indicated they take offense to those who leave butts on the course. I stated I was very careful about handling and disposal. Like I said, I was just curious. Instead, I basically got attacked.
I don't care that anyone dislikes my cigar habit, I will simply not do it around those who are offended. Simple courtesy. I would expect the same in return.
The warmth here is underwhelming.
I'll just let my signature line do the talking this time.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:31 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofitz13 View Post
If your neighbor was sitting there chain smoking the things, you would have a point. But if he has one or two a day, on his lanai, then you should take your own advice. We all need to be considerate of others. Believe it or not, he has rights, too.
All things in moderation.
Why am I never surprised by those who expect the door of tolerance to swing but in one direction?

Closed Thread

Tags
bag, carry, proper, careful, handling

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.