Golf Group Start-Up

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Reply
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 09-29-2021, 02:51 PM
grayesun's Avatar
grayesun grayesun is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Santo Domingo
Posts: 256
Thanks: 12
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default Our Group is playing Champ Courses Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachKandSportsguy View Post
We will both join, both from MA, when you are down,
We play on Sunday afternoons, if you wish to join the group please send me a private message here on ToTV or e-mail me at grayesun@yahoo.co with following info:

Name(s)
E-mail
Phone Number
Villages ID#

Thanks
__________________
Gary & Bev
She from Orlando, He from Massachusetts - we compromised and settled half-way between.

Question with boldness
Hold to the truth
Speak without fear



"Too soon old...too late smart"
  #62  
Old 10-14-2021, 08:51 AM
Funkman's Avatar
Funkman Funkman is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Boston
Posts: 146
Thanks: 6
Thanked 105 Times in 53 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddie2009 View Post
Ref: Push cart for golf bag

Hello, I think the Villages is a small haven for golfers. I decided to join it. My golf school starts Oct 4, Monday for 5 days. I am not ready to get a golf cart yet. So, I am hoping to get a push cart. If anyone knows of a reasonable price one or any suggestions, I would appreciated.

Thank you,
Ratana
PS. I have a hard time posting since I have not use this TOTV much at all. I hope this post get out from this thread. Sorry and thank you.
I picked up one of the BagBoy Nitron Golf Push Carts at the beginning of the year and have had zero problems with it. It isn't the cheapest one out there but it folds up small and unfolds in under 3 seconds. I've got a big BagBoy tour/staff bag and they have a feature that locks it right in place so it sits securely and literally can't fall off, moves/rolls smooth, it also has a hand brake so it won't roll away on you. 2 drawbacks are that you have to take your bag off the cart in order to fold it back up and the storage pouch under the handle doesn't secure causing things to fall out when you do go to put it back in the car (a small piece of double sided velcro tape easily solved the latter problem)
  #63  
Old 11-21-2021, 05:46 PM
grayesun's Avatar
grayesun grayesun is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Santo Domingo
Posts: 256
Thanks: 12
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddie2009 View Post
Ref: Push cart for golf bag

Hello, I think the Villages is a small haven for golfers. I decided to join it. My golf school starts Oct 4, Monday for 5 days. I am not ready to get a golf cart yet. So, I am hoping to get a push cart. If anyone knows of a reasonable price one or any suggestions, I would appreciated.

Thank you,
Ratana
PS. I have a hard time posting since I have not use this TOTV much at all. I hope this post get out from this thread. Sorry and thank you.
You're on the wrong thread with this post. This is only for Villages Sunday PM Golf Group.
__________________
Gary & Bev
She from Orlando, He from Massachusetts - we compromised and settled half-way between.

Question with boldness
Hold to the truth
Speak without fear



"Too soon old...too late smart"
  #64  
Old 11-21-2021, 05:47 PM
grayesun's Avatar
grayesun grayesun is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Santo Domingo
Posts: 256
Thanks: 12
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkman View Post
I picked up one of the BagBoy Nitron Golf Push Carts at the beginning of the year and have had zero problems with it. It isn't the cheapest one out there but it folds up small and unfolds in under 3 seconds. I've got a big BagBoy tour/staff bag and they have a feature that locks it right in place so it sits securely and literally can't fall off, moves/rolls smooth, it also has a hand brake so it won't roll away on you. 2 drawbacks are that you have to take your bag off the cart in order to fold it back up and the storage pouch under the handle doesn't secure causing things to fall out when you do go to put it back in the car (a small piece of double sided velcro tape easily solved the latter problem)
You're on the wrong thread with this post. It's for Villages Sunday PM Golf Group.
__________________
Gary & Bev
She from Orlando, He from Massachusetts - we compromised and settled half-way between.

Question with boldness
Hold to the truth
Speak without fear



"Too soon old...too late smart"
  #65  
Old 11-22-2021, 04:27 PM
Funkman's Avatar
Funkman Funkman is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Boston
Posts: 146
Thanks: 6
Thanked 105 Times in 53 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayesun View Post
You're on the wrong thread with this post. It's for Villages Sunday PM Golf Group.
My bad, what was I thinking trying to help someone asking a question?

You Massholes are all alike
  #66  
Old 11-23-2021, 09:36 PM
grayesun's Avatar
grayesun grayesun is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Santo Domingo
Posts: 256
Thanks: 12
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkman View Post
My bad, what was I thinking trying to help someone asking a question?

You Massholes are all alike
Trying to nip this off topic diversion "in the bud", before it took over the thread...no need for ad hominem nastiness.

Thanks for being the good Samaritan.
__________________
Gary & Bev
She from Orlando, He from Massachusetts - we compromised and settled half-way between.

Question with boldness
Hold to the truth
Speak without fear



"Too soon old...too late smart"
  #67  
Old 11-24-2021, 05:29 PM
Funkman's Avatar
Funkman Funkman is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Boston
Posts: 146
Thanks: 6
Thanked 105 Times in 53 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayesun View Post
Trying to nip this off topic diversion "in the bud", before it took over the thread...no need for ad hominem nastiness.

Thanks for being the good Samaritan.
No nastiness meant, I include myself when I speak of Massholes (Boston born and bred)
Reply

Tags
golf, group, round, playing, good

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 PM.