Golf Rates for 2020

Closed Thread
Old 12-04-2019, 12:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 865 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwann View Post
Excuse me if this has been answered. Do we know the 2020 Priority membership fee, single member? Feels like Social Security gives a small raise and Morse & Company taketh away.
Only if you allow it

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 12-04-2019, 12:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Excuse me if this has been answered. Do we know the 2020 Priority membership fee, single member? Feels like Social Security gives a small raise and Morse & Company taketh away.
If they are taking your money...... call the POLICE! If you are spending it...... what's the problem?
Old 12-04-2019, 12:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts
Default Priority fee

Quote:
When my husband renewed this summer it was the same as the year before.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:58 PM

Attached last years published rates for comparisons. Some changes listed below…

1. Tierra Del Sol no longer grouped with Orange Blossom
2. Hacienda now grouped with Glenview and Lopez
3. Palmer prices did not change
4. CG, MH, Havana, Bonifay, EP, TDS, and BG are now the same as Palmer.

https://www.golfthevillages.com/imag...Golf-Rates.pdf
Old 12-04-2019, 05:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Quote:
Did you ever have that raise? Medicare took it right away.
Priority membership is not a requirement...……….
Old 12-04-2019, 07:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,558 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce zapolski View Post
Sorry to say the fact is What ever they are it’s not worth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce zapolski View Post
Wow nice response Evidently you don’t know much about Golf if you want to play some good courses go off base. Fact !
Then, Bruce, don’t play our courses, simple as that. Go off campus, spend close to the same money for a round, pay for the fuel and added time (probably an additional 2 hrs +/-) to get there and back; did you really save anything? Probably not.

I played 175 rounds (championship courses only) here last year, didn’t have to go off campus to enjoy great golf on these beautiful courses and still maintained my low index on these courses you don’t call great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaudit View Post
Wow. You’re a real personable guy. Impressive.
I. DON’T. CARE. I’m just a person that is fed up (same as a lot more people, only I speak up) with the people that moved here (for whatever reason, who knows) and all they want to do bitch and complain about The Developers or the golf courses or the more homes being built or the roundabouts or the speeding carts or the people riding bicycles or whatever else is not going their way.

I’ll keep saying this to people who don’t like it here - sell your home (probably for a profit) and move to another place (but not before you do extensive due diligence on the next place to make sure it meets your criteria).
Old 12-04-2019, 08:37 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,687 Times in 3,600 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
Then, Bruce, don’t play our courses, simple as that. Go off campus, spend close to the same money for a round, pay for the fuel and added time (probably an additional 2 hrs +/-) to get there and back; did you really save anything? Probably not.

I played 175 rounds (championship courses only) here last year, didn’t have to go off campus to enjoy great golf on these beautiful courses and still maintained my low index on these courses you don’t call great.

I. DON’T. CARE. I’m just a person that is fed up (same as a lot more people, only I speak up) with the people that moved here (for whatever reason, who knows) and all they want to do bitch and complain about The Developers or the golf courses or the more homes being built or the roundabouts or the speeding carts or the people riding bicycles or whatever else is not going their way.

I’ll keep saying this to people who don’t like it here - sell your home (probably for a profit) and move to another place (but not before you do extensive due diligence on the next place to make sure it meets your criteria).

KC, U R so right. The sad people jus want to spread the sad and bring everyone down to their level. Not sure what happened to these people, but I truly believe it was a life event, they are not born this way.

"We" try to response to These, prevent their cancer from spreading..............mostly to the newbies.

I think MOST see These for what they are.

Enjoy Life.............Villagers have earned it.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:43 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,668 Times in 529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post

KC, U R so right. The sad people jus want to spread the sad and bring everyone down to their level. Not sure what happened to these people, but I truly believe it was a life event, they are not born this way.

"We" try to response to These, prevent their cancer from spreading..............mostly to the newbies.

I think MOST see These for what they are.

Enjoy Life.............Villagers have earned it.
The whining gets worse with the arrival of the "winter". Can't figure out why.
Steve
Old 12-04-2019, 09:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Since the thread about the VIP tent I've come to realize that seniors are just like children. They get fussy especially when someone has something they don't have, or at least think they have.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post

KC, so agree. The whining just gets so old, coming from the same unhappy people.
I hope your post doesn't get deleted...………………….
Old 12-05-2019, 08:17 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,634 Times in 928 Posts

Also agree with KC. Well said, Old Boy.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:34 AM
TOTV Moderator

This thread was about 2020 Golf Rates. The factual answer to the question has been posted.

The thread has derailed into a discussion/argument about complaining.

Thread closed.

Closed Thread

Tags
golf, january, starting, villages, championship

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.