Golf Stack & Tilt Instructor

Closed Thread
Old 05-30-2019, 09:29 AM
Default Golf Stack & Tilt Instructor

Can anyone recommend a golf instructor that specializes in the Stack & Tilt technique?
Old 05-30-2019, 09:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 865 Posts

From the video I saw on Stack and Tilt looks like it's the same stuff they teach everywhere, set up, weight forward, and hands in front of the club in the swing. Simplistic in the videos and nothing revolutionary. So what am I missing?

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 05-30-2019, 12:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Smile You Might want to add

Keep your head still, your back swing should be slow, as an amateur you should not take the club all the way back as most amateur's can't control the club at that level, act like your in a barrel and don't want to hit the sides of the barrel when you swing, your feet at the same distance apart as your shoulders, your grip as though you have a bird between your palm and the club and you don't want to kill the bird, don't slide your hips but turn them. These are just a few more of good techniques you may want to consider. Play well.
Old 05-31-2019, 05:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

IMHO this is the worst way to try to play golf unless you are a very fit, flexible and strong person.

The only one I know on tour that subscribed to this method is Aaron Baddeley and his game went downhill fast wen he got involved with these people.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, tilt, instructor, stack, technique

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.