golf the villages (Hole in one capitol of the world)

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2020, 07:06 PM

If someone told me to go south, I'd open a bottle of Southern Comfort...
Old 04-23-2020, 07:16 PM
Veteran member

So the latest government study shows that the Covid-19 virus cannot survive more than a minute when 80 degree heat and sunlight are present. Add some humidity and it dies even faster. So maybe we shouldn't be afraid to touch a flagstick or take a ball out of the hole anymore. Stay inside? Maybe some sunshine and 80-degree heat is what we all need.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwann View Post
When this is over, golfers will need to retrain their brains to the fact that putting is hard. I'm shooting some of the lowest scores of my life, but they aren't really legit because even bad putts go "in."

If this is all about getting your name in the paper, I'm going to report that I shot my age, and say I'm 99. What's the difference?
The two times I played golf with the PVC inserts through me off visually. Not seeing the hole and only seeing an obstruction caused my putts to be short. I figured no more so I don't have to retrain later when I come back to golf.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, pipe, pvc, hole, good

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.