Golf Your Best - best golf school EVER!!

Closed Thread
Old 03-27-2017, 09:38 AM
Default Golf Your Best - best golf school EVER!!

I recently signed up for an evaluation of my golf swing, and a 4 session lesson with a LPGA teacher Sandra B. Chester at Golf Your Best on 301 in Oxford. She is hands-down the best instructor I've come across in 30 years of playing and taking lessons. Sandra was born to teach. She's kind, and knowledgeable, and incredibly funny!! When she and Kim Weekley, her equally wonderful assistant, suggested that I might benefit from their Newcomers Golf School I signed up, although having played for many years I didn't think I really belonged in a school for newcomers. It was the best decision I ever made. I learned more in those 10 hours than I ever did before!! My husband who, as anyone who knows him will testify, is a golfaholic, has devoured the reading materials and is constantly picking my brain for Sandra's information.
To make a long story short, if you're thinking about tuning up your game, or just taking it up, go and see Sandra.
Golf Your Best, Inc. 352-751-5122
Old 05-13-2017, 01:59 PM

I took the Student Evaluation Lesson and finished the Golf Your Best Golf School yesterday. I agree that the lessons were well worth it! Sandra and Kim are very helpful and have a lot of knowledge to share. The workbook is excellent and the class is well organized. I had really limited golf experience, so I was very impressed with all the aspects of golf that were covered in the class. It was a lot of fun, too!
Old 05-24-2017, 07:46 PM
Veteran member

We initially took lessons at Sarasota when we retired two years ago. We felt our game was not getting any better so we signed up for private lessons with Sandra Chester - Golf Your Best.

I can tell you it was a waste of time and money for the lessons at Sarasota. We have learned more in a couple of lessons from Sandra Chester than all the lessons we took at Sarasota.

Love that she treats my husband and I differently because we learn differently and have different needs to improve our game.

It is so worth the money were are spending with Sandra!

BTW....take her class or private lessons. Have her show you her swing....it's sheer beauty and magic! A sign of a true touring professional!

Also Kim, Sandra's assistant is taking great care that we stay hydrated while we practice, always there to help with scheduling, etc....It's a first class group of professionals!
Old 05-26-2017, 09:00 AM
Default Golf Your Best

How much does she charge?
Old 06-06-2017, 02:21 PM

Thanks for the tip, my wife has been looking to get lessons.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:38 PM

Sandra Chester is hands down the best golf pro I've met in my lifetime. She helped me during a recovery from a hip injury and then again after a hip replacement. She knows how to help any golfer play within their range of motion and health. I expect I will be golfing well into my 90's because of her. And, Kim is a fabulous assistant and coach. The two of them are a fabulous combination of golf expertise...
Old 06-08-2017, 09:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinricci View Post
Looks like she has the prices on her website.

Sandra B. Chester - Golf Your Best, Inc. (GYBI) (352) 751-5122 office
Old 06-10-2017, 06:14 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinricci View Post
Here's their website: Golf Your Best, Inc. (GYBI) (352) 751-5122 office - Home

When we were looking at taking lessons, I called and told them what we were looking to accomplish and they recommended packages for us to take. 352-751-5122

We have a couple more lessons to take and have seen such an improvement to our game.
Old 06-10-2017, 06:29 PM
Gold member

I thought that my lessons with Ryan were a revelation. However, it did not all stay with me on the course. In hindsight, I should have spaced the lessons two weeks apart instead of weekly.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, sandra, school, years, newcomers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.