inexcusable slow play

Closed Thread
Old 03-04-2011, 10:59 AM
Sage

I think their is one per nine holes. They should have no problem detecting an issue on the course's pace. Almost every ambassador I meet is very friendly and like to chat while getting water or sand. Ask them some of these questions, i.e., getting fired, how they handle pace of play, etc....

I will check with the ones at Havana this afternoon.....
Old 03-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbrown View Post
I think their is one per nine holes. They should have no problem detecting an issue on the course's pace. Almost every ambassador I meet is very friendly and like to chat while getting water or sand. Ask them some of these questions, i.e., getting fired, how they handle pace of play, etc....

I will check with the ones at Havana this afternoon.....
It was backed up a couple of holes at the beginning yesterday, but it picked up then and went smoothly. I haven't met an ambassador I didn't like.

And Sky...The foursomes were being sent out every nine minutes on Wednesday at Sandhill. That is a pretty easy course. I think that means that you should be playing each hole in about nine-ten minutes on that course and in those conditions.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Veteran member

Used to golf years ago...spouse is an avid golfer. People need to realize there is a certain etiquette involved with golf and "retirement" aside...they probably need to be reminded that this game doesn't involve their entitlements. Earlier in this thread someone said to take it to the pro...if enough people do this then something should be done!!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.