Closed Thread
Old 01-17-2018, 12:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,883 Times in 2,429 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Home - EZeeGolf: The Power Golf Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does mean I can use my baseball bat as driver? Or my tennis racket as iron?
Old 01-17-2018, 01:38 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,308 Times in 542 Posts
Default Practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
I have always considered golf equipment and golf instruction to be the biggest scams around. At least this is not pretending to make you a better golfer. If you want to play golf well and legally, try practicing. When I played golf, I never took a lesson or spent more than $100 for a set of clubs, but I had an 8 handicap.
Practice is definitely the key to being a good golfer. Unfortunately, as we age we physically can’t practice as much. There are a few who are just “natural” but very few. Golf instruction, especially in the beginning and following a significant injury, is important to most of us who play the great game of golf.

I use to golf with a co-worker who played with a garage sale set of clubs and he beat me like a drum most of the time. He was a “natural”. I use to mess with him and tell him there was no telling how good he would be if he would invest a little money in some good golf clubs and hit the ball right handed. We had lots of fun.

Tags
iphone, tapatalk, joke, insanity

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.