Home - EZeeGolf: The Power Golf Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2018, 11:44 AM

Neither........just entertaining.

Old 01-08-2018, 03:31 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Wouldn’t it damage the ball?

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 01-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,705 Times in 5,239 Posts

I have always considered golf equipment and golf instruction to be the biggest scams around. At least this is not pretending to make you a better golfer. If you want to play golf well and legally, try practicing. When I played golf, I never took a lesson or spent more than $100 for a set of clubs, but I had an 8 handicap.

Last edited by retiredguy123; 01-08-2018 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

"Snake oil", just like martini tees. If I never play with another person that plays a martini tee, it'll be too soon. They can't watch where their ball flies off to but they'll freak out if they can't find that $1.25 tee.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:32 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
"Snake oil", just like martini tees. If I never play with another person that plays a martini tee, it'll be too soon. They can't watch where their ball flies off to but they'll freak out if they can't find that $1.25 tee.
Everyone in our foursome had martini tees today. :-) In defense of these tees, I have a friend who’s hands shake to the point where he could not place a ball on a regular golf tee. He can easily place the ball and tee in the ground using a martini tee. Probably kept him in playing the game.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:22 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mleeja View Post
Everyone in our foursome had martini tees today. :-) In defense of these tees, I have a friend who’s hands shake to the point where he could not place a ball on a regular golf tee. He can easily place the ball and tee in the ground using a martini tee. Probably kept him in playing the game.
I would just like the martini, please. No tee. I like lemon drops...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2018, 08:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mleeja View Post
I truly understand if there is a physical need for the use of these large headed tees to help a person with shaking hands; however, the largest % of people use them because of the "snake oil" instructions claiming if you tilt them forward, it will increase your distance. Yeah, right.........
Old 01-09-2018, 10:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts
Wink

Looks good for scaring away coyotes.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:41 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Looks good for scaring away coyotes.

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2018, 08:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
I use Martini tees all the time. Not because of any advantage I think they give me, they're just more economical.

I do sometimes spend an extra minute or so looking for my one dollar tee, but I'm usually the one being held up on the golf course.

As far as the EzeeGolf goes, it costs $1,000 and a strip of nine powder cartridges is $50. That's $200 for every round you play on a regulation par 72 golf course. In addition, they want to sell you a warranty/insurance on the device and several other little add ons. I guess if you have a lot of money that you want to get rid of and think that this little toy is actually playing golf, then go for it.

But, it is not in any way, shape, or form, playing golf.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 01-10-2018, 09:35 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
I truly understand if there is a physical need for the use of these large headed tees to help a person with shaking hands; however, the largest % of people use them because of the "snake oil" instructions claiming if you tilt them forward, it will increase your distance. Yeah, right.........
It gives me more distance. Somewhere around a quarter of an inch or so.
Old 01-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
I have always considered golf equipment and golf instruction to be the biggest scams around. At least this is not pretending to make you a better golfer. If you want to play golf well and legally, try practicing. When I played golf, I never took a lesson or spent more than $100 for a set of clubs, but I had an 8 handicap.
Unfortunately, virtually every touring pro in the world will disagree with this. They all have swing coaches, and they all benefit from golf equipment that gets better every year.

Since you have never taken a golf lesson, you probably don't know that any good teaching pro will tell you to practice as much as possible, and how to practice more efficiently.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:15 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
Quote:
I guess I have been around to long. Frist, I agree with the good Dr., EzeeGolf is not in any way real golf. However, I can remember when metal drivers were introduced. They were a “gimmick” and would never replace a good persimmon head driver. Next was graphite shafts. Only steel shafts for real golfers. Then came hybrids! What is the golf world coming to? Hummm... clubs and equipment that made the game easier and more enjoyable for amateurs. If a martini tee makes someone play better, then it is worth the $1.25 to them. Only if they remember to tilt it forward 3 degrees! The “purists” can continue to buy and break their wood tees.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,922 Times in 2,448 Posts

Quote:
It will by 2/64th of inch
Closed Thread

Tags
iphone, tapatalk, joke, insanity

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.