Looking for a Thursday group to join

Closed Thread
Old 10-16-2020, 09:35 AM
Default Looking for a Thursday group to join

Hello,
I'm an average golfer but looking to join a Thursday group of guys that play the Executive courses and try to play mostly in the morning before 10:00. I know there's no guarantee of tee times but prefer a group generally scheduling times from 8:30 (or earlier) to 10:30 (later occasionally is OK too).
Thank You
Old 10-16-2020, 10:09 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomJH72 View Post
Hello,
I'm an average golfer but looking to join a Thursday group of guys that play the Executive courses and try to play mostly in the morning before 10:00. I know there's no guarantee of tee times but prefer a group generally scheduling times from 8:30 (or earlier) to 10:30 (later occasionally is OK too).
Thank You
Try those time periods putting in as a single. You'll eventually find a group if not more that need the occasional substitute and work you way in.
Old 10-21-2020, 03:01 PM

I'll be heading down soon and looking to get into a morning group. Played mostly champ courses last year and want to check out more execs this year. Will check back in when we get there
Old 10-29-2020, 09:29 AM

Hey Tom, if you're still looking for people to get out with, I'm down here now. Also, if you found a group that is still looking for people, or if anyone reading this is looking for another body for their group, I'm interested in getting into a regular group or two be it exec or champ course (I'm doing the priority membership, HC index is around 18, if that makes a difference)
Closed Thread

Tags
group, play, times, join, thursday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.