New golf learning center- birdie golf

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2017, 03:23 PM
Default New golf learning center- birdie golf

Just visited the new Golf Learning Center at Birdie Golf. Probably the BEST all-around golf improvement facility I've seen in a long time. They invested a ton of money to do it right.... Very affordable and they know what they are talking about. He's on 466 just east of Morse.
Old 02-27-2017, 05:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

They're not really new, I was in there about a year ago the first time and again about six months ago, and they looked to have mostly close out items. As far as clubs they had some putters, but the rest was mostly complete sets with bag and headcovers. They did have a good price on grips and installed them on premises while you waited. I see they have a Facebook page and it looks like they added a putting green on the side. However, if that is all they've done, they are even close to Jim's Golf Shop in merchandise and fittings. Go see Jim's in front of Target in the strip center between Century Link and Jersey Mike's Subs.

Birdie Golf Outlets | Facebook

The Villages Florida

Jims Golf Shop – It's All About You!
Old 02-27-2017, 06:42 PM

The changes were done in the last two weeks... not sure what was there a year ago ??? Jim's lack the one on one touch. It's all about them'
Old 02-27-2017, 11:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileysdad View Post
Just visited the new Golf Learning Center at Birdie Golf. Probably the BEST all-around golf improvement facility I've seen in a long time. They invested a ton of money to do it right.... Very affordable and they know what they are talking about. He's on 466 just east of Morse.
By calling themselves golf learning center, does that mean they give lessons?
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, learning, birdie, affordable, east

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.