Golf Instructor In The Villages

Closed Thread
Old 06-07-2019, 09:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,035 Times in 2,730 Posts
Default Golf Instructor In The Villages

My wife and I are flying down to our Villages home and are hoping to take some golf lessons. We will be limited to golf cart travel only so we need an instructor that is golf cart accessible. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

Craig at Sarasota is excellent.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:42 AM
Bosoxfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSR22 View Post
Agree %100..he has helped me a lot
Old 06-08-2019, 08:39 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,211 Times in 350 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSR22 View Post
Agree. Hate to put his name out there because he'll be even harder see!! I've gone to a few other instructors in The Villages golf and Craig is by far the best I've encountered.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:16 PM
Sage

Thanks for the replies to my inquiry, I am going to set up some instruction time with Craig. Golf is a funny and hard to figure out sport. Last year I had the best golf scores of my entire life, but this year the wheels have totally come off of the golf swing. A impartial and knowledgable set of eyes certainly can not make the current state of my golf game any worse, and will most likely help much.
Old 06-09-2019, 05:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Thanks for the replies to my inquiry, I am going to set up some instruction time with Craig. Golf is a funny and hard to figure out sport. Last year I had the best golf scores of my entire life, but this year the wheels have totally come off of the golf swing. A impartial and knowledgable set of eyes certainly can not make the current state of my golf game any worse, and will most likely help much.
That's the "best" part of this $@#&* game!

Just when you think you're ready to give it up...you find something.

Just as you start to think "I finally figured it out"...it knocks you to your knees.

I try to take solace in the fact, that even the best players in the world...go through the same cycles.
Old 06-23-2019, 10:25 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,753 Times in 3,629 Posts

What is the cost of a 30 min lesson???

I kno, I kno........call and ask.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:06 PM
Sage

Just want to thank those who recommended Craig at Sarasota. I took two lessons with him in July and since then I am hitting the ball better than I ever have in my entire life. He was able to quickly and accurately identify the main problem with my swing, as well as the cause of the problem. Due to a childhood injury to my right hand, I was not gripping the club correctly, which did not allow me to get the club in the proper position in my backswing. Because I was not positioning myself anywhere near properly during the backswing, it was impossible to make a proper swing at the ball. The before and after pictures of my swing are like day and night. With way less effort, I am hitting the ball higher, way longer, and more consistently than ever. I am so glad I took the lessons, and will be seeing Craig a couple times a year going forward. Golf has always been fun, but now it is way more fun : ) And as an added benefit, the new swing is way less stressful on my back.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, cart, instructor, villages, travel

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.