Priority Golf

Closed Thread
Old 10-02-2017, 12:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

[QUOTE=Regor;1456424]Gosh! I'm sorry! I wish "I" was rich enough that $60 spent on something and there was no product delivered, wouldn't bother me! Again, I am truly sorry! Y'all probably be crying in your champagne if you didn't get your newspaper for a day. Must be nice to kiss $60 off and say, "The poor Villages needs it!".[/QUOTE]

I don't drink alcohol. The Villages are not poor but they are a "for profit" business and I like good capitalist ventures that employee a lot of good folks and provide nice stuff. You are quick to think that we all were born with a silver spoon in our mouths. I believe that most of us came from very little. VERY little and got here through hard work and sacrifices and careful saving.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regor View Post
So "you" should send TV an extra $60!! I'm sure they would grateful and they sure do need it! Or, just send me and hundreds of other people that spent $60 for services not rendered!

By the way, there was NO eye to Irma left when it got up here. I don't believe there were any hurricane force winds (76 MPH) here either.
So we should get a refund in the winter if we get a freeze for a few days or a week. The Priority does NOT guarantee golf, it provides a discount WHEN golf is available, and provides a advantage in making tee times. GET OVER IT FOLKS!
Old 10-02-2017, 07:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regor View Post
So "you" should send TV an extra $60!! I'm sure they would grateful and they sure do need it! Or, just send me and hundreds of other people that spent $60 for services not rendered!

By the way, there was NO eye to Irma left when it got up here. I don't believe there were any hurricane force winds (76 MPH) here either.
Really folks, if you cannot afford the $60 that a meteorological event caused (I know that it's hard for some of you to understand that the Developers did not cause this), then maybe The Villages is not the place for you to live. Are any of you whiners from the areas that has winter weather and ever pay an initiation fee to a country club and then have to pay a monthly fee for the golf WHEN YOU CANNOT PLAY GOLF DUE TO SNOW/ICE? Or pay a food minimum and not eat there enough to cover the minimum? Did you get money back then? Didn't think so. Grow up and quit whining; a refund/extension is not going to happen. Say this over and over - THE DEVELOPERS DID NOT CAUSE THIS, THE DEVELOPERS DID NOT CAUSE THIS.........

Tags
priority, golf, week, hurricane, extended

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.