Priority golf memberships

Priority golf memberships

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 03-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Sometimes, it's other than just the money.

For those that play in a regular group, oftentimes they will not accept anyone without a priority membership, due to the prioritization...of assigning tee times.

On that reason alone...I have chosen to stay priority.
Same here, our group is all priority and we have about 5 foursomes....easier to get what we want, when we want. We had a couple drop their priority so they don't play with the group anymore and now get what's available. If someone has to drop out of our groups we will let the non-priority know and they can go and grab the open spot if available.

Berks County Pennsylvania

Old 03-03-2019, 05:27 PM
Platinum member

I pay for both my wife and I. She doesn't play except for about four times a year. I play two times a week. We are away from The Villages about eight weeks a year. I save between 200 and 300 each year. Plus when the grand-kids are here the love Orange Blossom pool. It's a bargain and has not increased for years.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:30 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Mrs. KC and I have averaged 100-125 rounds each the three full years we've been here; will be less this year due to my just now coming back from shoulder surgery in November; the priority membership pays off for us.
For each of us, life is a journey. Where has your life taken you? Your entire life leads to the next step, the chance to define yourself by where you're headed, instead of where you stand. Today is the day you introduce yourself to your destiny.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:35 AM
Veteran member

It is like a country club back home. You don't divide your country club membership by rounds of golf. You joined the club for lifestyle.

It is same here, priority of tee times is key of whether to get priority membership.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:56 AM

My wife and I play golf on a regular basis and for the past years have saved in excess of over $1K each and every year. What the OP did not also take into account is the trail fee for exec courses is included in a priority membership. Biggest thing for us we are able to play golf with other priority members and better tee times.

Tags
priority, golf, courses, guess, championship