Priority membership

Closed Thread
Old 11-09-2014, 11:23 AM
Default Priority membership

Can the six month priority membership be put on vacation when I am away from TV?I am a snowbird and I am in TV for Sept and Oct and then Jan,Feb and March.
Based upon my golfing at country clubs 2 times a week and paying the trail fee two times a week at Exec courses a six month membership will cost me about $90 if I could put the membership on vacation.A 12 month membership will cost me about $240.These figures are based upon the discounted green fees and having the trail fee included in the membership.
Has anyone tried to put a 6 month membership on Vacation?
I do not like paying for something that I will not be using.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Call here for the correct answer.

Call Country Club Administration at 352-753-3396 for more information on membership enhancements or other golf/tennis issues.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW

Ask Golf the Villages

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 11-19-2014, 10:06 AM
Default Calling All Snowbird golfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEZARIC3 View Post
Can the six month priority membership be put on vacation when I am away from TV?I am a snowbird and I am in TV for Sept and Oct and then Jan,Feb and March.
Based upon my golfing at country clubs 2 times a week and paying the trail fee two times a week at Exec courses a six month membership will cost me about $90 if I could put the membership on vacation.A 12 month membership will cost me about $240.These figures are based upon the discounted green fees and having the trail fee included in the membership.
Has anyone tried to put a 6 month membership on Vacation?
I contacted Golf the Villages and they do not allow a six month membership to be put on vacation.But they said they are looking at my suggestion.
Are there other snowbirds out there that would be interested in a 6 month membership if a vacation plan was offered?
If so ,please contact Golf the Villages and request the option.
Golf The Villages
Old 11-19-2014, 11:23 AM
Sage
Default One consideration...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEZARIC3 View Post
OP shortened by Alan
Although it does not seem like you get anything, you do go to the front of the line for tee times and can play in Men's day.

In Jan-Mar being a priority member is important to getting the tee times you wish. In fact some groups I have played in will not allow anyone to be in the request if not a priority member during high season.

You likely had already thought of that, but I mention just in case.

Good luck!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.