Repairing Ball Marks

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2018, 12:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjn5656 View Post
Remember people we own the golf courses. Let's take care of what we own. Fix the ball marks. Rake the traps. If you can't due to a disability of some sort, ask your playing partners. I bet they would help you out.
Well stated!
Old 06-18-2018, 12:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mleeja View Post
We have not had this rant in awhile, so it might as well be me to make it

I played De La Vista today and the greens had been sanded. They were in terrible shape. But this does not mean you don’t need to repair your ball marks! I bet I repaired four or five ball marks per green in addition to mine.

Come on folks, let’s all help take care of our courses!
I do that on almost every green I play. It's ridiculous. and this, again, is an area where the ambassadors should say something to the people who are not doing it. I also often empty my sand bottle within the first three holes and am looking for an ambassador to refill it.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Closed Thread

Tags
marks, ball, repaired, don’t, green

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.