Small Groups for Championship Courses

Closed Thread
Old 09-30-2022, 09:10 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,032 Times in 726 Posts
Default Looking for smaller groups who play Championship Courses

I probably didn't need to start a new thread, but of the threads I saw, none seemed to be current ...

I'm fairly new to The Villages. I spent 3 months here early this year and heading back in a couple of weeks, for 6-7 months.

I'm looking to join a couple of groups that play the Championship courses. I played about 70 rounds earlier this year, most by booking into existing 3somes. It was great and I met a lot of good guys to play with and joined a group of 3 that play twice a week. I'm looking for some other groups to play with. No large groups with more than 10-12 guys in the group, that always seems to end up being a logistical nightmare.

I was a 5.9 Index when I left The Villages (up to 8.2 this week). I play the Blue or Gold Tees at most of the courses. Not big on gambling on golf, but usually have a $2 Nassau going on or a $5-$10 Point Quota. I'm a Priority Member and generally play near the end of the 1st Wave, but I'm flexible with that.

Any groups looking to add players?

Last edited by BrianL99; 09-30-2022 at 12:18 PM. Reason: More descriptive title
Closed Thread

Tags
play, groups, courses, months, guys

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.