GNL Golf ad in todays paper

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2017, 08:22 AM
Default GNL Golf ad in todays paper

Has anyone ever taken this clinic on putting that was advertised in todays Daily Sun? It is some place called GNL Golf on Hwy 441.
Old 03-22-2017, 05:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 865 Posts

Yes, my wife and I and several others in our neighborhood took it as well. First think I found out was my putter sucked, wrong length and bad head. Got that fixed and putting improved immediately. And when I miss I instantly know what I did wrong.....less experimenting, more consistency. The other thing you might want him to do is a club shaft evaluation. I had three clubs with bad shafts, guess that's not too bad out of 13 clubs. Those clubs were always a trouble club but when we replaced the shafts they no longer give me the trouble they did before. Now having said all that, nothing he does will improve bad swings, bad habits, or a stubborness to not change what needs to be changed. As Anika said at the Golf Festival, you can't buy a good golf game.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 03-23-2017, 11:36 AM

If you are looking for some help w putting let me know. Happy to help.
Closed Thread

Tags
todays, gnl, golf, sun, daily

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.