Men's and Ladies Days Update

Closed Thread
Old 06-10-2020, 03:06 PM
Sage
Default Men's and Ladies Days Update

On a whim, I just called the Golf Administration office and asked if there was any news regarding the return of Men's and Ladies Days...

The lady whom I spoke to was very nice and even apologetic. But all she could say is that there has not yet been any determination as to when they may start up again.
Old 06-10-2020, 03:26 PM
Veteran member
Location: Upstate NY, So Fla, Louisiana, So Fla, Santiago and now Bonnybrook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
On a whim, I just called the Golf Administration office and asked if there was any news regarding the return of Men's and Ladies Days...

The lady whom I spoke to was very nice and even apologetic. But all she could say is that there has not yet been any determination as to when they may start up again.
Way too soon for group activities like that. We have been getting 2-3 news cases in TV every day lately, and they are probably being reported by the hospital.
We have leveled off at our highest point - and don't tell me more Villagers are being tested.
Old 06-10-2020, 05:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbill1 View Post
Way too soon for group activities like that. We have been getting 2-3 news cases in TV every day lately, and they are probably being reported by the hospital.
We have leveled off at our highest point - and don't tell me more Villagers are being tested.
I respect what you’re saying, but golf is the one activity that has persisted through the virus troubles. There are more group activities coming back all the time. Some modifications may be in order...something to minimize the crowds due to shotgun starts for example...but it should be doable imo.
Closed Thread

Tags
mens, ladies, days, apologetic, determination

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.