Where to get new grip for Scotty Cameron

Closed Thread
Old 12-02-2018, 07:19 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,107 Times in 1,339 Posts
Default Where to get new grip for Scotty Cameron

I would also like to have it sized to me. Looking for someone that knows what they are doing. Suggestions? Thank you
Old 12-02-2018, 08:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts
Default Putter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
I would also like to have it sized to me. Looking for someone that knows what they are doing. Suggestions? Thank you
I had my Scotty Cameron putter sized and regripped at Palmer. Additionally Sarasota does a good job on clubs.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

If you want the original equipment, they're $37 at Scotty's website, they have 11 choices.

The Villages Florida

Accessories

To buy local and replace, or just install I suggest the Sarasota Driving Range Pro Shop. The price of the grip includes install, usually while you wait. Also Jim's Golf Shop, now part of the Edwin Watts chain, in front of Target next to Jersey Mike's Subs. They sell and install and usually the installer is on duty. Another place that has fast service but I haven't used them is Birdie Golf, it's on 466 in the tan shopping center east of Morse next to The Villages Discount Golf store.

Here's a sizing website.

Interactive Golf Grip Size Selector | Lamkin Golf Grips
Closed Thread

Tags
suggestions, scotty, cameron, grip, sized

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.