Who sets the policy at golf courses?

Closed Thread
Old 05-06-2020, 01:25 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,243 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisbad1 View Post
like the one who made "snarky" comments to the guy at the pool on opening day! now you want to start more trouble, wow!
does this mean I wont get a Christmas card this year?

The government cannot give anything to anyone without first taking it from someone else
Old 05-06-2020, 01:26 PM

I was not aware of any requirement of wearing a mask outdoors, whether it be "outside" a recreation building, or golf course. I do understand the need for masks "inside" the buildings.
Old 05-06-2020, 01:36 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,243 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken D. View Post
I was not aware of any requirement of wearing a mask outdoors, whether it be "outside" a recreation building, or golf course. I do understand the need for masks "inside" the buildings.
Masks are required to use any recreation department facility indoor or outside. The pools that are open have spaced the chairs 6 feet apart but are still requiring masks to be worn. They did clarify to their employees on Tuesday that they are not required while swimming. The pickleball courts, tennis courts, and dog parks are still closed.

The government cannot give anything to anyone without first taking it from someone else
Old 05-06-2020, 03:20 PM

The CDC states masks SHOULD NOT be worn whether inside or outside activities such as those that could be considered exercise. Golf falls into that category. If you are swimming no mask, sitting on lounge chair at pool, can't huert.
Old 05-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,370 Times in 3,050 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces View Post
I would tend to agree.
UNTIL THIS HAPPENED!
Why were you touching the flag pole? Pretty much defeated the purpose right there.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, policy, department, recreation, golfers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.