Women’s Golf League

Closed Thread
Old 09-12-2018, 07:17 AM
Question Women’s Golf League

Is there a golf league for women that meet on a weekly basis at the same time during Jan.-March? I know it would have to be away from TV, but maybe somewhere fairly close.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:29 AM

There is ladies day every Wednesday. Some on the execs and some on the championship. Great way to meet new people and maybe start your own group

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2018, 10:25 PM
Platinum member

Why does it have to be outside of TV? Come to Churchill and join ladies lady. Wednesday's at 730am. You need a Villages ID and villages.net to sign up! Welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by retirlib View Post
Is there a golf league for women that meet on a weekly basis at the same time during Jan.-March? I know it would have to be away from TV, but maybe somewhere fairly close.
Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 10-05-2018, 09:45 AM

I just joined the LPGA Amateurs Club. They play everyday put Monday. A great group of ladies with a variety of levels of play. Here is some info on them. Kim

We'd love to have you join us as a guest. Please visit our website for a list of events: Chapter Events - LPGA Amateur Golf Association - North Central Florida.
Closed Thread

Tags
league, golf, fairly, close, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.