free grocery delivery comes to the villages

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 05:06 PM

Default free grocery delivery comes to the villages

you've seen there ads on here, well this afternoon i gave them a try to replenish my water and hurricane food supplies. the experience went extremely smoothly and i can now sit back and let the hurricane go whichever path it chooses without concerns for my own basic survival supplies plus a few extra treats.
village grocery delivery gets my vote. i can't wait to try them for dinner restaurant delivery soon. jan

Old 08-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Veteran member

Sounds great but with the price of gas now at 3.65/gal. don't understand how delivery can be free.......
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2012, 08:13 PM
Sage

you are tipping them right
Old 08-23-2012, 10:32 PM

I am so glad that you tried them. I would really like for this business to succeed.

This evening at 6:30 my weary self looked at my sick husband and said to my self what are we going to eat tonight. I sent Dave an email with an order for Subway sandwiches. This was not something I could order ahead for him to pick up. He responded immediately that he would be glad to go get them for us. In 30 minutes we had Subway sandwiches, chips and cookies - all for a small delivery charge. Well worth it - thanks again, Dave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by villager99 View Post
you've seen there ads on here, well this afternoon i gave them a try to replenish my water and hurricane food supplies. the experience went extremely smoothly and i can now sit back and let the hurricane go whichever path it chooses without concerns for my own basic survival supplies plus a few extra treats.
village grocery delivery gets my vote. i can't wait to try them for dinner restaurant delivery soon. jan
Old 08-24-2012, 02:44 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommieswamie View Post
I am so glad that you tried them. I would really like for this business to succeed.
. . . Well worth it - thanks again, Dave.
Ditto!

Dave just delivered my groceries, so I'm all set for the weekend or the hurricane or the pool party or whatever happens. More importantly, I'm not worn out from grocery shopping. I'm ready to par-tay!

Dave picked out some gorgeous thick pork chops (they were on sale), and a beautiful pot roast, and he even found the pickled herring I wanted! (I can wander the store for 20 minutes trying to find the pickled herring)

Free shopping & free delivery & a tall guy to get my vase down from the top shelf for the flowers I ordered. Can't beat that! Thanks Dave!
Bossier City, Louisiana
Salt Lake City & Ogden, Utah
The Villages, Florida
Closed Thread