Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	birthda-whatsapp-dp.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	56224  
Old 11-16-2015, 06:54 PM
Sage

Gracie and Redwitch, I extend Happy Belated Birthday wishes to both of you from the Windy City. May the upcoming year be full of good health and happy times for both of you!
Old 11-16-2015, 07:27 PM
Sage
Default Too late

It's kinda funny....I've been on this forum for over three years. My birthday was yesterday. I didn't have one person who wished me a happy birthday. Goes to show ya that there is a real click on here. Either your part of it....or you're not. Just saying....
Old 11-16-2015, 07:41 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
It's kinda funny....I've been on this forum for over three years. My birthday was yesterday. I didn't have one person who wished me a happy birthday. Goes to show ya that there is a real click on here. Either your part of it....or you're not. Just saying....
I don't know when anyone on TOTV has a birthday, but happy belated birthday to you! Everyone deserves a happy day on their birthday!
Old 11-17-2015, 10:40 AM
Sage

If one takes a look at the "calendar", it tells you when someone has a birthday.

Unfortunately, some of the older posters don't do that every day and birthdays go by the boards.... unless someone wants to volunteer for that job.

There is no clique on TOTV, but some of the older posters have become friends and do friend things, amongst themselves, as opposed to the population, at large.

I'm certain the population at large, are lining up to throw tomatos, at me.

IMHO - TOTV has grown negative to the point where most people wouldn't want to extend themselves and make the effort to develop close friendship as in the past. Most people prefer to remain anonymous.

Happy Birthday happinow!!!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 11-17-2015, 11:03 AM

Happy Birthday Gracie!!!!! Carol and I will be down after Jan. 4th Hope to see you then Steve and Carol
Old 11-17-2015, 11:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
I don't think it shows diddly squat about any clique on TOTV. Some people have just been friends for years.

I don't notice anyone's birthday because i don't read that part of the forum, and nobody notices mine. I don't take it personally.
Old 11-17-2015, 11:18 AM
Sage

Happy belated birthday!
Old 11-17-2015, 11:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:

If one wants to be part of any group on social media one can. It requires going to the meetings, in this case, Crispers, and sometimes hosting events at one's home, connecting on a personal level with people, finding commonalities and similarities and just trying to be friendly the way it always has been done. There isn't a clique, there are friends here and anyone can be one of them but they must put a little effort to meet others and drop their anonymity. It isn't a contest and counting "followers" has NOTHING to do with it, just as changing identities is not conducive.

I wish you a Happy Birthday,Happinow. I have met you. You have come to my home, I just didn't know when your birthday was. I hope that you had a wonderful day, filled with surprises and shared it with someone who loves you very much. I hope the coming year brings health, happiness, prosperity and peace.
Old 11-17-2015, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
If one wants to be part of any group on social media one can. It requires going to the meetings, in this case, Crispers, and sometimes hosting events at one's home, connecting on a personal level with people, finding commonalities and similarities and just trying to be friendly the way it always has been done. There isn't a clique, there are friends here and anyone can be one of them but they must put a little effort to meet others and drop their anonymity. It isn't a contest and counting "followers" has NOTHING to do with it, just as changing identities is not conducive.

I wish you a Happy Birthday,Happinow. I have met you. You have come to my home, I just didn't know when your birthday was. I hope that you had a wonderful day, filled with surprises and shared it with someone who loves you very much. I hope the coming year brings health, happiness, prosperity and peace.
How sweet and well written.
Old 11-17-2015, 11:35 AM
Sage

Old 11-17-2015, 12:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
[QUOTE=CFrance;1146919]I don't think it shows diddly squat about any clique on TOTV. ..... I don't notice anyone's birthday because i don't read that part of the forum, and nobody notices mine. I don't take it personally.[/QUOTE]

Cliques who deliberately exclude birthday wishes for people? No, I don't think that is happening. Probably just people like me who never think to look in that part of the Forum.
Old 11-17-2015, 01:39 PM

Quote:
It requires going to the meetings, in this case, Crispers ...
Speaking of which, now that I am here, I'd like to drop by to one of the Crispers meetings. Are they still being held? Oh, and my birthday was yesterday, but I have a cold so it was no fun at all ;-)
--
bc
Old 11-17-2015, 01:42 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxfan View Post
Speaking of which, now that I am here, I'd like to drop by to one of the Crispers meetings. Are they still being held? Oh, and my birthday was yesterday, but I have a cold so it was no fun at all ;-)
--
bc

We will tell you where and when it is as soon as you get over your cold.

(There is a lot of hugging going on at the Crispers meetings)

OH...And a very Happy Birthday, Scorpio. I hope it was intensely wonderful and you get better from your cold very soon. Scorpio's are not good patients. Ask me how I know.
Old 11-17-2015, 01:59 PM

Quote:
We will tell you where and when it is as soon as you get over your cold.
It's nearly gone, really ;-)
--
bc
Closed Thread

Tags
birthday, close, mine, gracie, chuck90199, happy, day, recall, gracies

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.