Happy Birthday Mark and Holly.

Closed Thread
Old 05-31-2016, 08:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts
Default Happy Birthday Mark and Holly.

Happy Birthday Mark and Holly. The only couple I know who have the same birthday May 31.

Met at the dog park Doggie Doo Run Run no less. I have had some nice chats with Holly over the nine years I have known her.

I met a woman at the University of Minnesota Law School --Thene M.,-- who had the same birthday 2-24 as I do. I was often so excited by some of the grades I was getting back in Law School. They often put them up by birthday. Until I figured out there was another person in the Class of 1989 with my same birthday but was a few years younger than me. Very good law student was Thane. Tall blonde woman from Duluth. She also seemed nice.

I struggled to get through law school and would not have made it except for the friendship and encouragement of three U of MN Law School Student Body Presidents who helped me make it and helped in getting and keeping employment at the U of MN Law Library as well as a Student Director at Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners. L.A.M.P. Thanks to Julie R., Anne G., and James H. (Student Body Presidents for the U of MN Law School, Classes of 1988, 1989, and 1990 respectively).

I hope Holly and Mark have a great shared birthday.

I kind of wonder how Thene M., is handling all the 224s in movies, TV shows, books, ads, kid shows, etc. over the past 20 years or so. Does she know how many hundreds of thousands of people I have tried to get involved with the 224 613 Project since January 1991 not actually using these numbers until mid-1993? Google Taltarzac725 for why I believe this has become such a success after all the work I and many others have put into it.

Thene M., and I traveled in different circles at the U of MN Law School so I did not know her all that well but she had a very good reputation while there. Also always thought that Thene was a very cool name for a woman.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 06-01-2016 at 12:10 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
birthday, happy, holly, mark, met

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.