Jennifer V., Happy BD.

Jennifer V., Happy BD.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Jennifer V., Happy BD.
Old 10-12-2014, 11:11 AM
Sage

Default Jennifer V., Happy BD.

Happy Birthday, Jennifer V. October 12.

The Villages Florida

Old 10-12-2014, 12:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Happy Birthday, Jennifer V. October 12.

The Villages Florida
Zephyr Dinner Train in Stillwater, Minnesota

I had taken my then live in girlfriend for an important date on the Minnesota Zephyr Dinner Train back in 1989 and had the misfortune of us sitting next to a man who liked to argue about lawyers. Jenny was a third year Law Student at the U of MN and had been a debate maven, so not a quiet dinner. I am a very non-confrontational person, so I just listened wisely I might add.

Hope her and her family are doing well wherever she might be.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Sage

Happy birthday Jennifer wherever you are.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:41 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougB View Post
Happy birthday Jennifer wherever you are.
I do not know if she checks up on her old boyfriends from time to time or on her fellow U of MN Law School graduates. She might. So, maybe she will see this at some future date.

My 224 613 Project did not make me a lot of friends among the U of MN Law School staff and alumni, but this varies by what stage I was at in this struggle which Jennifer V., told me to back off in 1989 while I was having the various flashbacks from the American Association of Law Libraries convention held in Reno, Nevada in the Summer of 1989. This brought back the experiences I had with the Michelle Mitchell murder investigation which started on the day she was murdered near the University of Nevada, Reno campus on 2-24 in 1976. My birthday is actually 2-24 in 1959.

Jennifer V., might have been at the birthday party around 2-24-1989 when a U of MN Law School student who was in a band had his band sing happy birthday to me. I tended to get a little down in the dumps often around that date of 2-24 and had explained to fellow Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners members why.

Jennifer did though stress that in my dealing with fellow U of MN Law Librarians that I should be careful and get anything important-- like job evaluations-- in writing. I have tried to do almost everything related to the 224 613 Project in writing so that there is a paper trail.
Closed Thread