Thank you Kathie1, Bare, and Katezbox

Closed Thread
Old 10-22-2009, 04:36 PM
Default Thank you Kathie1, Bare, and Katezbox

Thank you all for your Happy Birthday greeting's I just saw them today. I have not been posting or reading TOTV much these past few months. Its silly I know but now that it seems that we won't be able to move to TV anytime soon it makes it harder. I will get over this I know, and will eventually get there. I'll try and stay in touch and please don't give up on me. This too shall pass.
Johannesburg, London, Wiesbaden, Fairfield CA, Tokyo, Rock Hill SC, Myrtle Beach, Denver, Baltimore, Bangkok, Hongkong, Rutland VT, New York NY, Seneca SC, and next (and last stop as soon as we sell our house) The Villages.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:21 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouma1938 View Post
Thank you all for your Happy Birthday greeting's I just saw them today. I have not been posting or reading TOTV much these past few months. Its silly I know but now that it seems that we won't be able to move to TV anytime soon it makes it harder. I will get over this I know, and will eventually get there. I'll try and stay in touch and please don't give up on me. This too shall pass.
Ouma, you stay with us girl. Don't give up, never give up and keep plugging along until you sell that place. It will happen, eventually the right buyer will come along. But in the meantime, you can dream along with us and live vicariously through our crazy shenanigans on TOTV. We miss you a lot and want you to continue to post here. Come back, Ouma, you are greatly missed...... Kath

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 10-26-2009, 12:17 PM

I think I know how you feel Ouma, waiting for over a year to sell our house I sometimes feel like throwing the for sale sign away. But then I get into totv chat at night and get all excited about talking with those good people and looking forward to meeting them. These are really special people.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.