Old 12-19-2013, 08:03 PM
Default good foot / ankle dr

anyone have any experience with a good foot/ankle dr here in villages
Old 12-19-2013, 08:09 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmorhome View Post
anyone have any experience with a good foot/ankle dr here in villages
Dr. Shannon Floyd. She's in the Lange Eye Building on CR 101. She advertises daily in the Daily Sun. She hasn't done surgery on my foot yet, but the time she spent with me explaining every detail of what she will be doing, shows me that she knows what she's talking about. Now I have to get the courage to have it done, LOL>

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 12-19-2013, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
Dr. Shannon Floyd. She's in the Lange Eye Building on CR 101. She advertises daily in the Daily Sun. She hasn't done surgery on my foot yet, but the time she spent with me explaining every detail of what she will be doing, shows me that she knows what she's talking about. Now I have to get the courage to have it done, LOL>
I agree. Dr Floyd did surgery on my foot in November. Wonderful outcome. She is great and the surgery center she uses is excellent.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:10 AM

I go to Tri County Podiatry, Dr. Felix Esarey. Had multiple issues and all were addressed to my satisfaction - and that ain't always easy to do!!! They are located off 441 behind Publix (the one near Freedom Point). 259-1919
Old 12-20-2013, 10:04 AM
Email Reported As Spam

My husband goes to Dr. Wu, also at Tri County Podoiatry. He did surgery a while back, and we were very pleased. The staff at the surgical center also gave Dr. Wu high praise. Dr. Wu does have a partnership in the center, so he is like their boss, but the praise certainly seemed genuine. We like him a lot.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.