Have you had cataract surgery by Dr. Keith Charles at Mid Florida Eye?

Closed Thread
Old 01-29-2023, 10:06 AM
Default Have you had cataract surgery by Dr. Keith Charles at Mid Florida Eye?

If you have used Dr. Charles for cataract surgery please let me know if you're happy with the results.

I've read and heard wonderful reviews of other doctors at other practices but hardly anything about Mid Florida Eye or Dr. Charles. I've been pleased with the care I have received there but haven't needed more than routine exams until now. Just interested in personal experiences with Dr. Charles at Mid Florida Eye.

Thank you.
Old 01-29-2023, 11:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,012 Times in 5,318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count'n the days View Post
If you have used Dr. Charles for cataract surgery please let me know if you're happy with the results.

I've read and heard wonderful reviews of other doctors at other practices but hardly anything about Mid Florida Eye or Dr. Charles. I've been pleased with the care I have received there but haven't needed more than routine exams until now. Just interested in personal experiences with Dr. Charles at Mid Florida Eye.

Thank you.
He did both my eyes last year. For the first time in my life can now drive without glasses. Been our opthamologist since moving here 3 years ago.
Closed Thread

Tags
charles, eye, mid, florida, surgery

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.