About that CHIRPING smoke ALARM !!@#!!

Closed Thread
Old 08-25-2012, 02:12 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Smile About that CHIRPING smoke ALARM !!@#!!

Need SMOKE, FIRE or CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM batteries in your home replaced but unable to do it yourself – please feel free to call us. We will be happy to replace them for you – ABSOLUTELY FREE ---- NO COST, NO OBLIGATION. This is part of our continuing community service to THANK all the great folks here in The Villages for their extraordinary loyalty and support.

Also, if you know anyone in The Villages that needs this assistance – please pass along to them.

LINT FACTOR L.L.C. (ask for Molly)
352-301-8368
Old 11-07-2012, 09:50 AM
Default That is a great service and thank you

Thank you for doing this. What a great idea and so helpfull.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Veteran member
Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James
Thumbs up THE VILLAGES offers FREE service for this

I have been in my home for over a year and thought I'd be wise to have my smoke alarm/carbon monoxide alarm batteries changed. I called TV Public Safety office this morning. Within 20 minutes, two nice young firemen came to my house in a beautiful red fire truck and changed all the batteries in my alarms. It is a FREE service thru TV. The number you would call for Public Safety is 205-8280.

Oh.....they did recommend that batteries be brand name. i.e. Duracell, Engergizer.

The Villages is all about SERVICE....oh yes!
Old 04-06-2013, 09:09 PM
Send a message via AIM to LynnDeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lint Factor LLC View Post
Need SMOKE, FIRE or CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM batteries in your home replaced but unable to do it yourself – please feel free to call us. We will be happy to replace them for you – ABSOLUTELY FREE ---- NO COST, NO OBLIGATION. This is part of our continuing community service to THANK all the great folks here in The Villages for their extraordinary loyalty and support.

Also, if you know anyone in The Villages that needs this assistance – please pass along to them.

352-301-8368
Thank you for this info, this is a wonderful service you provide to TV
Old 04-06-2013, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimdawg View Post
I have been in my home for over a year and thought I'd be wise to have my smoke alarm/carbon monoxide alarm batteries changed. I called TV Public Safety office this morning. Within 20 minutes, two nice young firemen came to my house in a beautiful red fire truck and changed all the batteries in my alarms. It is a FREE service thru TV. The number you would call for Public Safety is 205-8280.

Oh.....they did recommend that batteries be brand name. i.e. Duracell, Engergizer.

The Villages is all about SERVICE....oh yes!
That's fantastic. Thank you.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lint Factor LLC View Post

352-301-8368
What IS your business?
Old 04-06-2013, 10:16 PM
Sage

The Lint Factor LLC. Sounds like a way to get a foot in the door to point out that your dryer vent "is a fire hazard".

I'll call the TV firemen to change our smoke detector batteries. They're not known to sell stuff.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:17 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
What IS your business?
Looks like they clean the lint out of your clothes dryer and are a TOTV sponsor.

Home
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.