Care Minders Home Care

Closed Thread
Old 07-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Default Care Minders Home Care

I have family in The Villages who are beginning to need some help to stay in their home. The first issue is help with shopping, putting away groceries, perhaps a bit of food prep and kitchen clean-up, probably once or twice a month. I have spoken with Care Minders Home Care and this would be part of the services they provide. Care Minders have only been in the area one year and I was wondering if anyone has used their services and can provide feedback on the reliability of the company and their personnel. I would also be interested if anyone knows of reliable individuals who offer this type of service or any other suggestions anyone may have. Thanks so much........
Old 10-27-2013, 11:57 PM
Default Hi Country Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Dreamer View Post
I have family in The Villages who are beginning to need some help to stay in their home. The first issue is help with shopping, putting away groceries, perhaps a bit of food prep and kitchen clean-up, probably once or twice a month. I have spoken with Care Minders Home Care and this would be part of the services they provide. Care Minders have only been in the area one year and I was wondering if anyone has used their services and can provide feedback on the reliability of the company and their personnel. I would also be interested if anyone knows of reliable individuals who offer this type of service or any other suggestions anyone may have. Thanks so much........
Wondering if you were pm'd by anyone willing to help you with your needs for your family (back in July, just reading your post). I'm curious because I am a nurse who is tired of the nursing rat race and want to start a business such as you are describing, helping seniors with daily needs plus medicine management/advice, etc. I would appreciate any input you could give me on what you eventually decided about helping your family member(s). thanks so much. Christine, RN

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.